Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Good find mate, I'd rep you but I've got to spread it around a bit more before it'll let me. I wonder if they'll do a Mk 8 suit of armor, as it's one of my favorites?

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
I would love some MK 8 errant armor. Would be a nice thing to match up with heresy model armor. Thanks for the heads up, Stella.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
I haven't heard anything about mark 1 but I understand mk 8 is coming but a little bit behind the rest

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
This is beyond any of my wildest dreams. All the Mk's just there (almost):) I see some veteran-BA's with decent armour, in the future. Have some rep Stella.

·
Registered
323 Posts
im gna make ultramarines honour guard out of em,not sure what ones il use as a basis though,would gw/fw bring out more honour guards already!!!
some of this armour would be nice though :p

·
nice boy, daft though !
10,212 Posts

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
All marines look like MK7 not 8. Very few have mk 8.

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
Well he can in the fluff they just Were modeled in the typical cocked up fashion that is typical of gw. Looks good until you think about it. I actually like the concept... Although the execution is poor.

·
nice boy, daft though !
10,212 Posts
Im pretty impressed with this FW release,plus it feels almost like they are sticking twos up at the indie IPfringing companies and saying " how do you like them apples?"
dont know if anyone else has noticed that the FW newsletter had another marine helmet in the flesh tearer bit that i tcant yet place, so it looks like more to come?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
Good thing too, because Mk 8 armor looks so very bad... it's the collar that would make it impossible for the Marine to look down.
Exactly...

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
I'm loving these armour types- I'd really like if they did a deal where you could have a marine each wearing one of these types of armour rather than having to have 5 all the same.

Also- pre-heresy transfers, more than one chapter of marines uses symbols that resemble those used by the traitor legions prior to the heresy (most notably the Nova Marines use a symbol that's exactly like the pre-heresy Death Guard one).

Edit: Awesome- please let those shoulder pads be available separately.

·
nice boy, daft though !
10,212 Posts

·
blahblahblahblah
6,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm just going by shoulder pad really, and helmet, they both scream deathguard to me, or they could just be an old armour command squad, since that collar is very similar to the current company champion one.

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts

Fixed.

That helmet look sweet. Mk6? Excellent, although I still prefer the Mk4 and Crusader Helms.

Bolters are excellent, although I think the Box ammunition on the Umbra Ferrox is slightly better. 2 Problems though - the Phobos looks more like a sharpshooter variant (If I got them, I'd be GSing the vents on the side), yet lacks the sight.

Large ammunition box = Spray and pray mother fucker, for suppression fire, not accurate fire, especially as it would imbalance the rifle. Oh well. I can always buy some scopes myself. Just wish they weren't scuplted into the Umbra Ferrox.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
Looks like Aegis helm tbh.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts