Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is the start of a new month, so welcome again to the Heresy Online:

September 2015

A valid entry is a picture before the conversion and a picture after the conversion plus an optional description of the conversion, posted in this thread. The full current rules and FAQ can be found in the Rules thread.
Work in progress photographs or descriptions are also encouraged.

Entries must be submitted by midnight GMT, 30 September 2015.

If there is anything that you think unclear or needs reviewing, however trivial, please post it in the Discussion thread.

Without further ado, Heretics, ready your parts, raise your tools, and start converting.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Going to enter my attempt at building a Gunwagon this month.

Got a donor Chaos Rhino, some plasticard, trukk bits, leftover Dakkajet parts and some wheels from a toy car I picked up at a car boot sale. :grin:

Attachments

·
Registered
522 Posts
I'm chuffed with not only how quickly I finished this up, but also how it turned out. Whilst not exactly the same as a FW Gunwagon, it'll do the job quite nicely.

It's got a twin linked Big-shoota and a magnetised Kannon, reflecting my most common builds, and is made up of a Chaos Rhino, sprues, and spare trukk, dakkajet and battlewagon parts.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
I'll jump into this and see if I can finish my Ork Rokkitbuggy for once. I Think I need this to actually do something with it.

Here it is at the current state. Which has been for over a year now.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Well that went ok - The result is this:

I decided to use the simple head, as I thought there was plenty of details on the rest of the mini. Oh and yes, he got a skull - Because skulls are cool. There.
I hope you paint the skulls' eyes glowing like the sorcerer is channeling his powers through the skull. Like the Skull of Gul'dan is used in the old cinematics from WCII:Beyond the Dark Portal

1 - 14 of 14 Posts