Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

October Voting

Voting is open to all members of the Forum. All entrants must vote, and cannot vote for themselves.

Each member of the Forum can cast one vote in each of the two categories by posting in this thread:

Most Innovative Idea: This category covers the pure imagination that fuels conversions so is for the cleverest idea irrespective of technical execution

Best Executed Idea: As well as ideas conversions are works of technical skill, so this category covers the ability to make a converted model look as if it has always been that way irrespective of how ambitious the change was.

Voting will close at midnight GMT on 9 November 2015.

Vote do not need to include a reason but they are encouraged.

For example, I might put:

Most Innovative Idea: The Mod Team - the Conversion Deathmatch is a great idea

Best Executed Idea: The Mod Team - the Conversion Deathmatch has been run very well.

The current full rules and FAQ can be found in the Rules thread.

This month's entries are below. There are more shots of many of the conversions from other angles in the Entry Thread:

Sirk
My aim is to eventually have either a devastator or veteran squad made like this. Used the body of a Stormcast Eternal Liberator and the rest of the bits were from either Death company sprue or Sanguinary guard sprue and added a few scrolls blood drops and the belt buckle all made from mini mold and green stuff

Moriouce
Since my meks doing such a great job I'll enter their Zzappguns to be here.
http://www.heresy-online.net//uk.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

·
Registered
42 Posts
MI - Moriouce, nice variation that all fit in with ork style
BE - Moriouce

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
MI: @Moriouce - That's a some awesome ingenuity with those mec guns, a great adaption of parts from a whole range of models!
BE: @sirk - From the moment I saw those new Stormcast I wanted to see this done. Great work, and a well chosen chapter to bear the honours of the first done (that I've seen)!
@Dave T Hobbit, I know it's super late notice now, but I don't really feel right now having put a piece that I did for a commission in to this competition - can mine be withdrawn please?

Thanks for your votes though guys, it is awesome to have you show that you like what I've done with that model!

·
Super Moderator
8,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@Dave T Hobbit, I know it's super late notice now, but I don't really feel right now having put a piece that I did for a commission in to this competition - can mine be withdrawn please?

Thanks for your votes though guys, it is awesome to have you show that you like what I've done with that model!
If you're not comfortable, I'm not going to force you to participate. Entry withdrawn.

If anyone who voted for Iraqiel wants to recast their vote they can.

·
Closet Dictator
3,432 Posts
Most innivative: Moriouce
Best executed: Moriouce, I hate voting for filthy xenos but the zapp guns have a real natural look to them

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
Well done Moriouce! Congratulations.

Sirk, you did a great job too, don't feel too bad and better luck next time!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Gratz mate, got to love those crazy green skin contraptions :victory:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts