Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

October 2013 Voting

Voting is open to all members of the Forum. All entrants must vote, and cannot vote for themselves.

Each member of the Forum can cast one vote in each of the two categories by posting in this thread:

Most Innovative Idea: This category covers the pure imagination that fuels conversions so is for the cleverest idea irrespective of technical execution

Best Executed Idea: As well as ideas conversions are works of technical skill, so this category covers the ability to make a converted model look as if it has always been that way irrespective of how ambitious the change was.

Voting will close at midnight GMT on 9 November 2013.

Vote do not need to include a reason but they are encouraged.

For example, I might put:

Most Innovative Idea: The Mod Team - the Conversion Deathmatch is a great idea

Best Executed Idea: The Mod Team - the Conversion Deathmatch has been run very well.

The current full rules and FAQ can be found in the Rules thread.

This month's entries are below. There are more shots of many of the conversions from other angles in the Entry Thread:

Iraqiel

I'm reserving this space to turn an Emperor's Champion into a Grey Knight Brotherhood Champion

Before

After

Ring Master "Honka"

snow-trakks

Before

After

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
Oh no, Grimzagg's boyz seem to have been lost in the warp! Dave, did you miss them or did he disqualify himself by not directly putting photos into the thread?

·
Unhinged Hobo
2,341 Posts
Oh no, Grimzagg's boyz seem to have been lost in the warp! Dave, did you miss them or did he disqualify himself by not directly putting photos into the thread?
I disqualified myself for not linking photo's directly, no sweat i've got enough evil schemes for the next couple of months to have another crack.

Most innovative: RMH: I'm loving your themed orks more and more with each new addition.

Best executed: Iraqiel: The precise selection of bits any careful manipulation of each item makes this model look extremely natural.

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
Most Innovative: Ringmaster Honka - Like I said earlier, these really give me the Caiphus Cain feeling!

Best Executed: Ringmaster Honka - Both the snow tracks and the deffkopta bitz have been seamlessly blended into the conversion all three times.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Most Innovative Idea: Ring Master "Honka", really funny conversion

Best Executed Idea: Iraqiel, as effective as simple

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
I would like to extend my personal thank to both of them for giving a better reason than "the rules forced me" for why they voted for each other.
Well, luckily there was no need, because in all fairness honest feedback was all I needed to give. Well constructed Honka!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts