Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is the start of a new month, so welcome again to the Heresy Online:

October 2015

A valid entry is a picture before the conversion and a picture after the conversion plus an optional description of the conversion, posted in this thread. The full current rules and FAQ can be found in the Rules thread.
Work in progress photographs or descriptions are also encouraged.

Entries must be submitted by midnight GMT, 31 October 2015.

If there is anything that you think unclear or needs reviewing, however trivial, please post it in the Discussion thread.

Without further ado, Heretics, ready your parts, raise your tools, and start converting.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi all this is my first real conversion, Im sure its been done before but thought i would give it a go. My aim is to eventually have either a devastator or veteran squad made like this (see how it goes first).:scare:

finally finished. Used the body of a Stormcast Eternal Liberator and the rest of the bits were from either Death company sprue or Sanguinary guard sprue and added a few scrolls blood drops and the belt buckle all made from mini mold and green stuff. cant wait to paint it:grin:

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
Seeing as I had a commission (for a commissar! A Commissioned Commissar holding an Imperial Commission!) I'll throw my hand in this month:
Before:

(missing the robot arm from the Cadian Command Squad box)

After:

And a slightly better shot of the head region:

Hmmm... phone camera at night job here. I'll try and get a better shot in the morning/tomorrow, or failing that before the end of the month.

Here's a picture taken with a better camera:

The parts I used are:
Commissar from new blister
The robot hand from the prosthetic sword arm in the cadian command squad box.
The bolt pistol from the catachan command squad
the hat from the hellhound commissar commander head.
the head, collar and filter from the death corps vehicle crew half-bust piece (the rebreather tube is part green stuff and part power sword cable from the commissar blister)
Ordo hereticus inquisitor sword (this is a commission, and I really wish I'd had the whole inquisitor rather than just his sword even though i may have opted for something less fancy then.
The necrons from 'the deceiver' c'tan, as basing.

Was good fun to put together and paint, I'm sorry to be giving it away (the price was a millenium falcon for X Wing).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts