Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

November 2013 Voting

Voting is open to all members of the Forum. All entrants must vote, and cannot vote for themselves.

Each member of the Forum can cast one vote in each of the two categories by posting in this thread:

Most Innovative Idea: This category covers the pure imagination that fuels conversions so is for the cleverest idea irrespective of technical execution

Best Executed Idea: As well as ideas conversions are works of technical skill, so this category covers the ability to make a converted model look as if it has always been that way irrespective of how ambitious the change was.

Voting will close at midnight GMT on 7 December 2013.

Vote do not need to include a reason but they are encouraged.

For example, I might put:

Most Innovative Idea: The Mod Team - the Conversion Deathmatch is a great idea

Best Executed Idea: The Mod Team - the Conversion Deathmatch has been run very well.

The current full rules and FAQ can be found in the Rules thread.

This month's entries are below. There are more shots of many of the conversions from other angles in the Entry Thread:

Iraqiel

Dreadknight conversion, getting rid of the baby carrier look for a more space marine traditional look.

Before

After

iamtheeviltwin

This is a simple kit-bash, I wanted a Mounted Warrior Priest to go with my Empire Knights

Before

After

Creon

Power armor Ordo Malleus ]I[nquisitor with DaemonBlade and HellRifle. Made with Space wolf legs and scout arms and head, assult marine body and backpack, Devestator squad iron halo and banner, , Eldar Warithguard Sword - Antenna from guard vehicle pack ]I[ chest symbol dev squad crux terminatus with the horizontal arms clipped.

Before

After

·
Registered
992 Posts
Most Innovative - Iraqiel - enclosing the baby carrier is an interesting conversion
Best Executed - Creon - good job working all those bits into a cohesive model

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
Most innovative - Creon - That is one mega kitbash, and it looks just like an Ordo Malleus inquisitor would to my mind; well armoured, toting exotic weaponry and beardy as ten beardy things.

Best executed - Iamtheeviltwin - Smooth modelling moves. Looks just as though it was intended to be a GW kit right from the start. Clean cuts, trim edges and no-mess whatsoever.

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Most Innovative Idea: Iraqiel - I like what you've done, The dreadknight can always use some sprucing up.

Best Executed Idea: iamtheeviltwin - well tied together, looks issued that way.

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
Great work guys, with clever kitbashes like that i really look forward to seeing whatever you can put in next month!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts