Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

May 2014 Voting

Voting is open to all members of the Forum. All entrants must vote, and cannot vote for themselves.

Each member of the Forum can cast one vote in each of the two categories by posting in this thread:

Most Innovative Idea: This category covers the pure imagination that fuels conversions so is for the cleverest idea irrespective of technical execution

Best Executed Idea: As well as ideas conversions are works of technical skill, so this category covers the ability to make a converted model look as if it has always been that way irrespective of how ambitious the change was.

Voting will close at midnight GMT on 10 June 2014.

Vote do not need to include a reason but they are encouraged.

For example, I might put:

Most Innovative Idea: The Mod Team - the Conversion Deathmatch is a great idea

Best Executed Idea: The Mod Team - the Conversion Deathmatch has been run very well.

The current full rules and FAQ can be found in the Rules thread.

This month's entries are below. There are more shots of many of the conversions from other angles in the Entry Thread:

NOTE: furyion is not eligible to win Most Innovative this month

Moriouce

This Avatar has had it rough by someone not that skilled in the art of modelling. Now I will return him to his fiery glory.

Before

After

furyion

This month I'll be converting a squad of Dream forge Eisenkern stormtroopers. I'll be converting them to have hotshot lasguns and two hotshot volleyguns.

Before

After

Drohar

My entry is the support arm for forgeworld devourer

Before

After

BlindRedFury

It is a Sprue Ruins but we call it Spruins and I made this during this week's school holidays.

Before

After

·
Registered
992 Posts
Most Innovative - BlindRedFury - Very creative use of sprues that would often just be tossed in the bin
Best Executed - Moriouce - I love the flame motif, nice way to add some life to the old metal Avatar.

·
Closet Dictator
3,429 Posts
Best innovation: hands down has to be Blind Red Fury, I think that is pure genius
Best executed: Moriouce, the flamescreally make an avatar

·
Entropy Fetishist
4,249 Posts
Got to be like this, fantastic work.
Most Innovative: BlindRedFury
Best Executed: Moriouce
I feel like I'm following a great many other votes here, but... this. Definitely.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Most innovative: blindredfury
Best executed: moriouce

·
Registered
186 Posts
Most innovative: Blindredfury
Best Executed: Moriouce

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
Man, these are some impressive feats! I particularly like the spruework there, I'll have to get on to that myself!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts