Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

May 2013 Voting

Voting is open to all members of the Forum. All entrants must vote, and cannot vote for themselves.

Each member of the Forum can cast one vote in each of the two categories by posting in this thread:

Most Innovative Idea: This category covers the pure imagination that fuels conversions so is for the cleverest idea irrespective of technical execution

Best Executed Idea: As well as ideas conversions are works of technical skill, so this category covers the ability to make a converted model look as if it has always been that way irrespective of how ambitious the change was.

Voting will close at midnight GMT on 9 June 2013.

Vote do not need to include a reason but they are encouraged.

For example, I might put:

Most Innovative Idea: The Mod Team - the Conversion Deathmatch is a great idea

Best Executed Idea: The Mod Team - the Conversion Deathmatch has been run very well.

The current full rules and FAQ can be found in the Rules thread.

This month's entries are below. There are more shots of many of the conversions from other angles in the Entry Thread:

Chaosftw
Belial w/ Thunder Hammer and SS
Before:

After:

Deneris
Well, I'm going to take a pre-assembled Decimator and convert it up to make it fit more with my Thousand Sons. I'll be using the assorted Tomb Kings bitz you see scattered around the Decimator's feet...
Before:

After:

LegionThree
Im going to turn this pile of scrap into a brother Corbulo Sanguinary Priest.
Before:

After:

Ring Master "Honka"
a boss snikrot conversion using these pieces here and green stuff
Before:

After:

·
Bringer of the Apocalypse
2,559 Posts
Most Innovative Idea: Ring Master "Honka"; I have some minor niggles with the model, but, by large, I like the idea of it...

Best Executed Idea: Chaosftw; His termie looks like something GW would cook up...

·
Registered
152 Posts
Most Innovative: Ring Master - not a huge fan of the games but I like the concept and you did it quite well.
Best Executed: Chaos - Guy just looks menacing man, nice job.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Most Innovative: Ring Master "Honka"

Best Executed: Legion three

Awesome stuff Honka and legion looks like a proper model not just bits :D

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Most Innovative: Deneris - makes the Decimator less generic

Best Executed: Deneris - wonderful use of Tomb Kings bits and appropriately-sized pieces

·
Bringer of the Apocalypse
2,559 Posts
Congrats, Honka, and good luck to this month's entries...

Reactions: Ring Master "Honka"
1 - 14 of 14 Posts