Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is the start of a new month, so welcome again to the Heresy Online:

May 2014

A valid entry is a picture before the conversion and a picture after the conversion plus an optional description of the conversion, posted in this thread. The full current rules and FAQ can be found in the Rules thread.
Work in progress photographs or descriptions are also encouraged.

Entries must be submitted by midnight GMT, 31 May 2014.

If there is anything that you think unclear or needs reviewing, however trivial, please post it in the Discussion thread.

Without further ado, Heretics, ready your parts, raise your tools, and start converting.

·
Registered
269 Posts
This month I'll be converting a squad of Dream forge Eisenkern stormtroopers. I'll be converting them to have hotshot lasguns and two hotshot volleyguns. Here is the before pic.

I may have two squads converted, but only going to bank on having one done :) good luck to all the contestants!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Here is a completed squad. I'll have the other completed in a day or so but it will look identical so no reason to double post. :grin:

Full squad

Squad sergeant and vox operator

Hotshot Volley gunners

Mainly just weapon swaps, but the volley guns are converted from heavy stubbers. I filed off the belt and lid so the box mag could be a giant las battery cell and put cables running to two points on the body of the gun. I also filed the muzzles to be similar to a lasgun and made the forward handgrip out of some sprue. Other than that the vox antenna is the back end of a rocket from the eisenkern kit and the banner on the sergeant is from a space marine tactical squad.

please forgive the superglue fume marks on the volley gunners' grips, they didn't like the idea of holing on to it very much :angry: I wound up re-gluing it twice and putting a dab between the elbow and battery box to get it to stay. :eek:k:

·
Registered
199 Posts
My entry is the support arm for forgeworld devourer. I hope this still counts as the Fex is painted, I left the conversion bit unpainted, but deemed it was better the paint the Fex in bits.

Sprue (courtesy of Dakka(as I bought the Fex used - not able to take pic myself)):

Conversion:

·
Registered
269 Posts
Wow, I'm a huge fan of the spruins! I very well may be trying that out for myself :) great idea!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts