Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Monthly Conversion Deathmatch - July Entries

2K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  Warpangel 
#1 ·
It is the start of a new month, so welcome again to the Heresy Online:

July 2015

A valid entry is a picture before the conversion and a picture after the conversion plus an optional description of the conversion, posted in this thread. The full current rules and FAQ can be found in the Rules thread.
Work in progress photographs or descriptions are also encouraged.

Entries must be submitted by midnight GMT, 31 July 2015.

If there is anything that you think unclear or needs reviewing, however trivial, please post it in the Discussion thread.

Without further ado, Heretics, ready your parts, raise your tools, and start converting.

See less See more
#3 ·
Here's a little treat I put together today for a game against Tyranids tomorrow. Figured it's been a while since I tossed anything in here.

Heavy flamers made out of incinerators, psycannons, and melta bombs:

#5 ·
I always forget about this competition, but not this time :so_happy: I don't quite have a before shot but this is what I'm working on:

He's the base apothecary from Forge World and I'm converting him up to be a Primus Medicae. Most of the work is actually getting the two-handed spear, which is built for a terminator sized model, to be held by a power armoured model.

At this juncture all I've done is add decals to the model and remove the chainsword and bolt pistol hands. There is some green stuff on it, but I'm still working on it. For reference, here's my unconverted Apothecary as a reference for what I've changed

Hopefully my WIP shot is enough to count as a 'beginning'? Let me know.

#11 ·
Not all the entries have before shots.

I want to make the contest as open as possible, so will hold off starting voting until Tuesday, 4th August. If they are not posted by then, I will have to disqualify those entries.

Hopefully my WIP shot is enough to count as a 'beginning'? Let me know.
Looks like I forgot to actually post my response.

The shot of the unconverted Medic is a valid before shot

#6 ·
Here is the finished article. It's a reasonably simple conversion but I'm please with the results :victory:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.