Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is the start of a new month, so welcome again to the Heresy Online:

February 2016

A valid entry is a picture before the conversion and a picture after the conversion plus an optional description of the conversion, posted in this thread. The full current rules and FAQ can be found in the Rules thread.
Work in progress photographs or descriptions are also encouraged.

Entries must be submitted by midnight GMT, 29 February 2016.

If there is anything that you think unclear or needs reviewing, however trivial, please post it in the Discussion thread.

Without further ado, Heretics, ready your parts, raise your tools, and start converting.

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
So I used a Stormwolf before in order to create a Fire Raptor. This time I decided to do it again, with a Stormraven.

Took longer to get the kits than anything else!

·
DA GOLDEN WAAAGH
1,285 Posts
Like that conversion you've got there. well done my entry is going to be this converted ork dreadnaught, hope you enjoy and it meets requirements.

Started as a basecoated dreadnought, the second shot is of the starting of the sculpted sword blade.

The dreadnought became this: a mighty warrior clad in the skin of his foe the Rathalos

Any thoughts? Painted version coming when i next have some hobby time.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Sort of a conversion of a conversion. The original model was Asterion Moloc. I converted him to a GK grand master, now I have made him into an Ultramarines hh Praetor.

Above - before as a GK grandmaster

And below - now as a Praetor of the Ultramarines - I used Green stuff to smooth out his gauntlets, cut and chipped away at his arms and his sword is also heavily modified.

IMG_1908[1].JPG
IMG_1908[1].JPG

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts