Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is the start of a new month, so welcome again to the Heresy Online:

December 2015

A valid entry is a picture before the conversion and a picture after the conversion plus an optional description of the conversion, posted in this thread. The full current rules and FAQ can be found in the Rules thread.
Work in progress photographs or descriptions are also encouraged.

Entries must be submitted by midnight GMT, 31 December 2015.

If there is anything that you think unclear or needs reviewing, however trivial, please post it in the Discussion thread.

Without further ado, Heretics, ready your parts, raise your tools, and start converting.http://www.heresy-online.net//uk.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

·
Registered
428 Posts
Havent done this in a while so i thought i would throw my hat into the ring.

here are some ork pieces to start

conversion aim was to make him into a CHRISTMAS DECORATION YAY
so making him super festive with hat and furry boots and snowy axe and having hanging from a branch

and here it is painted

·
Entropy Fetishist
4,249 Posts
Triumph! Not sure if this counts as one or two conversions, given the blurring of lines in the wholly overlapping kitbash, but...

.After that good few hours tinkering to create horrific some hell-forged daemon engines, I am willing to stand by my previous assertions that the best thing that ever happened to the CSM model line was a Tomb Kings monster.

·
Registered
522 Posts
There's some pretty stiff competition this month, but what the hell, I really enjoyed building these and tbh if I can kitbash some convincing looking MANZ from standard nobz, and it encourages more people to do the same, and flood every meta with fearless, WS5 mega armoured nobz, that's not a bad thing (if you're an ork player anyway). :grin:

[Edit] Sorry, forgot to add before shots.

Now the completed painted up shot...

·
To The Dark Tower Came
879 Posts
Triumph! Not sure if this counts as one or two conversions, given the blurring of lines in the wholly overlapping kitbash, but...

.After that good few hours tinkering to create horrific some hell-forged daemon engines, I am willing to stand by my previous assertions that the best thing that ever happened to the CSM model line was a Tomb Kings monster.

The one on the left is amazing, you have actually managed to make that kit into something I would consider buying :laugh:

Did you take any step by step photos? Would love to do something similar one day.

·
Entropy Fetishist
4,249 Posts
Did you take any step by step photos? Would love to do something similar one day.
Nope, sorry. It was a lot of assembly in chunks and figuring out which could passably fit where. The only real chopping was cutting the Maulerfiend's neck down to size to fit on that Sphinx body, though I do need to GS the seam a bit. And more than a little bit on the underside of the Sphinx head on the mauler body

·
Registered
55 Posts
Not a huge conversion, but wanted to try something different for a trukk. Still wanted it to look like a trukk but easier deliveries for 'dem lads.

So I flipped it around and put the boarding ramps in front.

Used a trukk kit and some small parts from a dakkajet:

Before:

After:

·
Super Moderator
8,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I appreciate the vote, @Moriouce, but I think this isn't the right thread...
He wasn't the only person to post his vote in an entry thread this time; however, he was the only person to spot his mistake and ask me to move the posts. So it's all good.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.