Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is the start of a new month, so welcome again to the Heresy Online:

August 2015

A valid entry is a picture before the conversion and a picture after the conversion plus an optional description of the conversion, posted in this thread. The full current rules and FAQ can be found in the Rules thread.
Work in progress photographs or descriptions are also encouraged.

Entries must be submitted by midnight GMT, 31 August 2015.

If there is anything that you think unclear or needs reviewing, however trivial, please post it in the Discussion thread.

Without further ado, Heretics, ready your parts, raise your tools, and start converting.http://www.heresy-online.net//uk.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

·
Registered
186 Posts
Well I am gonna enter my Librarian conversion to Sorcerer for this month's challenge.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Inspired by @ntaw and his flamer conversions, this month I'm showing off a VERY simple conversion I offered for my Eldar Autarchs.

A Laser Lance.

Picture 1: High Elf Dragon Prince Star Lance, Dark Eldar Reaver Heat Lance

Picture 2: Finished product -- a Laser Lance

Picture 3: I've added the Laser Lance to one of my Wyld Hunt Autarchs.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
@Xabre, that is some tight cutting! It might be a 'very simple conversion' but that doesn't take away from its execution :eek:k:

Those grots and that Sorcerer conversion though!!!!

Crap, I might have to dig something out to put together again...I might be out of assembly projects though :/ Emperor knows I'll never get a model painted within a month's time to enter that Deathmatch again.

·
Registered
633 Posts
A minor conversion for a Blood Warrior. Decided to outfit him with a halberd looking weapon as opposed to yet another axe.
Parts

Completed

Really changes the look of the blood-thirsty maniac but you can still tell this guy is gonna f*** s*** up.:angry:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts