Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

April 2013 Voting

Voting is open to all members of the Forum. All entrants must vote, and cannot vote for themselves.

Each member of the Forum can cast one vote in each of the two categories by posting in this thread:

Most Innovative Idea: This category covers the pure imagination that fuels conversions so is for the cleverest idea irrespective of technical execution

Best Executed Idea: As well as ideas conversions are works of technical skill, so this category covers the ability to make a converted model look as if it has always been that way irrespective of how ambitious the change was.

Voting will close at midnight GMT on 7 May 2013.

Vote do not need to include a reason but they are encouraged.

For example, I might put:

Most Innovative Idea: The Mod Team - the Conversion Deathmatch is a great idea

Best Executed Idea: The Mod Team - the Conversion Deathmatch has been run very well.

The current full rules and FAQ can be found in the Rules thread.

This month's entries are below. There are more shots of many of the conversions from other angles in the Entry Thread:

Charandris

So i have a huge daemon possesed husk that belches gouts of burning chaotic matter out of his maw(s) at friend and foe, who is quite likely to eat his handlers, and is subject to fairly random movement (stupid like a troll), and who can move or fire (I imagine if i was jogging along and then felt a need to throw up violently, i would need to stop). So, here he is, my giant super troll and chaos dwarf handlers/ Hellcannon!

Before:

After:

The_Helgast

I'll make a 3rd cadre veteran helghast... I started one, and finished the squad.

Before:

After:

iamtheeviltwin

Continuing with my Space Marines, I needed to put my Fifth Company Captain on a Bike and like any good Calvary he should be armed with a lance.
Before:

After:

Words_of_Truth

I'll be making an Imperial Guard Squat heavy weapon team from these bits and green stuff.

Before:

After:

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Most Innovative: The_Helghast - Awesome Idea bringing in Killzone esk theme
Best executed: Charandris - just some epic awesomeness, nicely sculpted and very natural!

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Most Innovative: Charandris - Excellent use of Green Stuff and bits.

Best Executed: Words_of_Truth - It looks factory made haha

·
Bringer of the Apocalypse
2,559 Posts
Most Innovative: Charandris - As in most things, size matters... :wink:

Best Executed: Words_of_Truth - I have a soft spot for Squats...

·
Entropy Fetishist
4,249 Posts
Most Innovative: Charandris

Best Executed: Charandris

·
Registered
58 Posts
Most Innovative: Charandris
love how chaotic it looks, it doesn't make sense.

Best Executed: words_of_truth
i agree with Ddraig, they do look factory made.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts