Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is the start of a new month, so welcome again to the Heresy Online:

April 2014

A valid entry is a picture before the conversion and a picture after the conversion plus an optional description of the conversion, posted in this thread. The full current rules and FAQ can be found in the Rules thread.
Work in progress photographs or descriptions are also encouraged.

Entries must be submitted by midnight GMT, 30 April 2014.

If there is anything that you think unclear or needs reviewing, however trivial, please post it in the Discussion thread.

Without further ado, Heretics, ready your parts, raise your tools, and start converting.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Hope I'm doing this in the right place... but I thought I'd post my autarch conversion. I used both dark eldar and normal eldar jet bikes with bits from my dire avengers and the head is from a dark elf

Attachments

·
Registered
354 Posts
Hope I'm doing this in the right place... but I thought I'd post my autarch conversion. I used both dark eldar and normal eldar jet bikes with bits from my dire avengers and the head is from a dark elf
And this is the before picture

Attachments

·
Registered
186 Posts
Im gonna enter my Typhus conversion. Here is the before, all loose pieces.

Attachments

·
Registered
186 Posts
Well here is my submission of Typhus, Host of the Destroyer Hive. I have not seen any conversions of Typhus that use a model other than the standard 40k one, so I ordered the FW Calas Typhon to use for my conversion. What I am going for here is an ancient set of terminator armor that has been sealed and mutated by Typhus' new allegiance to Nurgle. His left shoulder looks kind of sloppy in the pics, but in an actual view, the Mark of Nurgle looks pretty solid in my opinion.

Anyways, without further adieu, her is my take on Typhus, Host of the Destroyer Hive:

Attachments

·
Registered
269 Posts
I'll be kit bashing two inquisitor models, one with hellrifle and one with bolt pistol and sword. I'm not sure how I'm going about it yet, sooo.....

the bitz box (1/4).

·
Registered
269 Posts
The Hellrifle Inquisitor

The power sword Inquisitor

They came along quickly as I found the relevant weapons and worked with the inspiration. I decided to use two old guardsmen as the base model for them, both heads, the cloaks, the rifle, and the sword are all from warhammer fantasy kits, and the bolt pistol is a loose one from a SM tac squad put on an IG laspistol arm. Quite a bit of filling was necessary to get the arms and cloaks to fit right, but well worth the time. And finally a parting shot of them with their storm trooper ( scions... right....) guard. Time for some painting!

·
Registered
199 Posts
So here is my version of Red Terror:

Sprue:

This is what an original Ravener looks from the sprue:

And here is Red Terror:

·
The Tinkerer
832 Posts
Functional Rhino doors & top hatch conversion

Here are the results of this Easter Weekend's tinkering...

Needed a second Space Wolves Rhino but as per everything else, I like bits to work and look the part. So this month's conversion entry is for the hinging of the doors and top hatches on the Rhino, plus applying the proper SW icons on to the original doors. Further tidying-up will be done before I prime and paint this up but the conversion is pretty much done.

The Before Piccies...
Rhino Side Doors

Rhino Top Hatch

The Work-in-progress Piccies
Side Door Icon

Side Door Hinges

Top Hatch Hinges

Completed Doors & Top Hatch

·
The Tinkerer
832 Posts
Wookie has already won both categories...
:laugh:

... But seriously, I'm out of the running for "Most Innovative Idea" anyway as I just got that accolade in the March Conversion Comp and @Tugger's Typhus conversion this month is amazing!!!

·
Registered
332 Posts
This month I thought I would post what I am currently working on, my converted SW Grey Hunter pack. Used weapons from Dark Elves, Warriors of Chaos and Chaos Forsaken kit.

And here is my next Rune Priest and Wolf Guard

1 - 15 of 15 Posts