Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Could I enter my Squat(s) in this?
Any work done after the start date (usually the first of the month) is eligible, so the original Squat for the tutorial would not be eligible but if you built more then they would probably be.

·
The Tinkerer
832 Posts
I've recently signed up the daughter here (BlindRedFury) and she is interested in taking part with a scrap build she has in mind. Is there a minimum post requirement before she is allowed to enter the challenge?

·
Super Moderator
8,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
I've recently signed up the daughter here (BlindRedFury) and she is interested in taking part with a scrap build she has in mind. Is there a minimum post requirement before she is allowed to enter the challenge?
There is no minimum post requirement.

Looking forward to seeing her entry.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Should we change the rules, so that the model has be finished by the deadline?
Doesn't matter if it is started 6 months ago or yesterday. Some people might have 10 days to paint in 6 six months and some might have 10 days to paint in 15 days. This would enable all to enter their finished models in the competition. (as long as it fits the criteria)
Also if you started it this month and fully finished it you could get a bonus point or something like that?

·
Super Moderator
8,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Should we change the rules, so that the model has be finished by the deadline?
Doesn't matter if it is started 6 months ago or yesterday. Some people might have 10 days to paint in 6 six months and some might have 10 days to paint in 15 days. This would enable all to enter their finished models in the competition. (as long as it fits the criteria)
Also if you started it this month and fully finished it you could get a bonus point or something like that?
Interesting idea.

I can see advantages and disadvantages each way, so I'll mull it over for a bit.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Hi all.
After some time off from competing against You fine lads and ladettes, I plan to enter in May 2017 in free for all category and so I invite You all to partake. Both conversion AND painting deathmatches. It seams to me as You need a jolt of fresh competitiveness and I'd be glad to oblige. And yes I already know I won't get most votes but it's the spirit of this great forum that I miss. So see You all May and bring Your A-game in both conversion and painting!

41 - 49 of 49 Posts