Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
I instinctively say no, but I don't have a reference for you. It's like how if you have two different close combat weapons, you can only use one.

·
Rattlehead
6,741 Posts
In your example, and in most cases, no - one weapon per turn unless you're a Monstrous Creature or have a special rule allowing you to fire more than one weapon (i.e. a Tau Multi-Tracker), or you are armed with a pair of pistols, which you may fire at the same time thanks to the Gunslinger rule. So if you had a Bolt Pistol and an Archeotech Pistol, you'd be able to fire both at the same time. As it is, you pick between Bolter or Pistol.

·
Registered
287 Posts
only vehicles that didnt move, walkers, monstrous creatures, and i think things with the relentless special rule can fire all their weapons, otherwise only two pistol type weapons.
Relentless let's you fire heavy/salvo/ordnance and act as if you didn't move. This includes charging after, but no extra weapons can be fired. 1 per non-vehicle/monstrous creature, unless there is a special rule allowing it (gunslinger or cyclone missile launcher for example). This is on Page 407 (at least in the digital codex. It under third paragraph of "which models can fire" in the shooting phase section.

All vehicles can fire all weapons they have always. The restriction on number of weapons fired based on moving was removed in 6th, and fliers got it too in 7th. Based on speed vehicles can fire certain weapons at full ballistic skill, but can still snap fire the rest of their weapons always. (Page 486)

·
Registered
720 Posts
Relentless let's you fire heavy/salvo/ordnance and act as if you didn't move. This includes charging after, but no extra weapons can be fired. 1 per non-vehicle/monstrous creature, unless there is a special rule allowing it (gunslinger or cyclone missile launcher for example). This is on Page 407 (at least in the digital codex. It under third paragraph of "which models can fire" in the shooting phase section.

All vehicles can fire all weapons they have always. The restriction on number of weapons fired based on moving was removed in 6th, and fliers got it too in 7th. Based on speed vehicles can fire certain weapons at full ballistic skill, but can still snap fire the rest of their weapons always. (Page 486)
All except vehicles that fire an ordnance weapon. Then it's only snap shots

1 - 8 of 8 Posts