Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all, I have just started getting into Demons. I am playing around with an idea that I thought I would run by you more seasoned players. Please let me know what you think :)

HQ 530

Keeper of Secrets (aura, might, musk, dgaze, tgaze, IOC) 265
Keeper of Secrets (aura, might, musk, dgaze, tgaze, IOC) 265

Troops 960

Demonettes x10 140
Demonettes x10 140
Bloodletters x10 160
Bloodletters x10 160
Horrors x10 (BOT) 180
Horrors x10 (BOT) 180

Fast 170

Seekers 170

Heavy 835

DP Slaanesh (might, hide, flight, aura, musk, d gaze, t gaze) 255
DP Tzeentch (might, hide, flight, master of sorcery, d gaze, BOT, Soul Dev) 290
DP Tzeentch (might, hide, flight, master of sorcery, d gaze, BOT, Soul Dev) 290

Point Total 2495

Demonic Assault

Wave 1 will be the 3 DP's, Horrors, Seekers.

The DP's and Horrors to eat away with range any troops or vehicles with warpfire, BoT, and D gaze. The Seekers hopefully will be ignored and can tie up any dangerous unit at the beginning of turn 2 (this is truly an expendable unit).

For Wave 2 (Nettes, BLs, Keepers) they will come in to take objectives and/or clean up, Depending on mission.

·
Registered
32 Posts
you HQ seems fine there are some issues with the rest of the list, albeit minor ones:

You want your daemonettes to generally be 12+models strong, with S3 your going to be wounding models on a 4+ usually and so you want LOTS of attacks.

Seekers are only really good when facing lots of AV units, and are better taken in groups of three.

the Tzeentch Daemon princes shouldnt need flight or soul devourerer because it's going to be shooting most of the time and since it's a monstrous creature it ignores armour saves :)

also you may want to free up some points for icons because ive found that scatter dice are very cruel and especially so to daemons.

Zepher :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts