Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I've been out of it for a while, and coming back, I remember seeing a few books on the GW website which don't appear to exist anymore (other than in iBook form in some cases):

Death From the Skies
Battle Missions
Altar of War
Planetstrike

Can anyone shed any light on what's happened to them? Have they been subsumed into 7th Ed? Just out of print?

If they're not coming back, I can scrub them off my wishlist :p

Thanks all

~Rem

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah, that would make sense. Thanks, Haskanael! I was sort of hoping the rule-set would be incorporated into 7th Ed somehow, but oh well. More money to spend...!

~Rem

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Death from the skies was a stop gap for the new fliers
Planetstrike was rereleased as the red waaagh
Other two not sure.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the info, Reaper, much appreciated!

~Rem

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Death from the skies was just so people could have rules for the fliers that aren't in codecies yet, now all of them have been updated so it makes the book redundant, Planetstrike is in the new campaign set. Battle missions I assumed had gone after they brought out the alter of war missions as they were basically updated versions of them. Maybe the Altar of War missions have gones because they are all in supplements elsewhere and no one was buying it?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks a lot for the info guys, much appreciated :)

~Rem

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.