Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am starting this misc project thread for all the little projects I am working on that doesn't fit into my Ultramarine Army thread. Basically some terrain I'm working on or other models I am painting for fun or to sell.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Dark Angel Captain

This is my first attempt at doing a Dark Angel color theme. The model is from the Black Reach set. It was pretty fun and nice to break away from my Ultramarine color scheme for a bit.

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
WIP Factory Terrain

I like a lot of factory terrain I have seen ppl make, so I wanted to give it a shot myself. I'm hoping to eventually make a tables worth of matching terrain pieces to go along with a factory city. I work in a Genetics lab and this is mostly made up of stuff items we usually recycle so I have absolutely no end to the material I can get.

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks. I think your right as well. I usually use a black primer but for this model I ended up using white which seemed to affect the gold I usually use. I'll play with it and see if I can get it to pop a bit more. This one was kind of my first test at doing a Deathwing Terminator so hopefully I'll figure things out on this one before I begin working on the others in the unit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts