Land Raider Crusader multi melta 260pts
Vindicator SS 125
Vindicator SS 125
625pts
Total 2000pts

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
first i dont think your alowed to put up individual point costs.
2nd.. i dont get the combi plasmas..are you planning on combat squading? if so go plasma cannon plasma gun/melta.
also what kind of terminators are you using..what the extra 15 points for?
are you taking a pred without sponsons? if so you mightaswell just take another vindicator for almost the same points.

if you want more advice give us arun down the tactics behind the units

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts
He hasn't put up individual points costs? What you smoking?

Combi-plasma's are decent on Minotaurs - the reroll to hit ensure's they'll hit near enough every time and won't blow up. However, there's a lot of 1 shot weapons there. Lasplas is pretty much my go-to, maybe missile launchers if I'm short of points. Just... erm, leave the RBacks at home. Shoot at Rhino's, or shoot at the lone Rhino with a Lascannon on top? Hashtagwhatwouldyoudo?

For the scouts, I think Shotguns or Bolters work better. If running them as an assault unit, give them a fist.

Terminators - why do these cost so much? Why are they not Assault Terminators? If running a shooty unit, then Legion of the Damned do it better. Moloc actually makes AssTerms good. Not sure on the Crusader personally - a Redeemer does it better and cheaper.

How have you got 4 Heavy Support?

The Crusader is a bit naff. Take a Redeemer instead, you can still carry your Terms+Moloc. The Siege Shield is just bloat, drop it and take the Dozer instead. The LasPredator isn't worth it unless going for full Lascannon. Alternatively, give it a Dozer, drop it to an Autocannon and just send your 80point AV13 ram at full pelt into enemy tanks.

Dropping the Combi-plasma, costing the Terminators properly, dropping to a Redeemer, dropping the Razorback nets you a further 175pts if I've added up correctly. That's going to make your 5man squad full size, give you lascannons on all the tacticals and meltabombs on the sergeants (145), a fist on the scout sergeant to 170, and then 5points to spend as you desire, maybe an auspex for the scout sergeant too.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 3 of 3 Posts