Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've just read the fluff for the sons of malice, they worship Malal the god of hate and just thought about doing some minor god icons + marks here goes

Malal god of Hate: + 10pts for mark or icon. The character or unit must choose one enemy character or unit in your opponents army they gain preffered enemy against them for that game. Note only one unit can choose to hate a specific unit so every unit must have different hatreds.

Aquineron god of Alchemy : + 5pts per mark or icon. the unit gains access to dark Eldar combat drugs ( ee codex dark eldar)

Wladislaw god of undeath : +15pts per mark or icon. After shooting or combat take a leadership check, An casualties sustained may be resurrected as per the Necron codex.

Kiron god of beasts: +15 pts per mark or icon. The units is subject to mark of the wulfen. however if a special character ever roll a six in close combat then they take a toughness testif they fail the model is replace by the following model and profile:
Raging beast
WS:5 BS:0 S:5 T:5 W:2 I:5 LD:5 SV:-
Wargear: Vicous maw, claws, teeth
special rules: rending, rage
If a unit rolls more than 5 six's to hit in close combat the champion is turned into a raging beast if he is dead or a raging beast already then it falls to the icon bearer.

Shaldiar god of Treason and spy's: +20 pts per mark or + 15 pts per icon. only one independent character may bear this mark. A character with the mark of Shaldiar elect to reposition one enemy unit unit after deployment. This move must remain inside the owning players deployment zone and remain inside of passable terrain. a unit with this mark gains the infiltrate special rule or outflank if they are bikes.

I was thinking that if people want to send me their ideas for chaos gods( serious ones) then I could put together a sort of liber chaotica.

Part 2

Phraz-Etar god of flames and inferno: +10 pts per mark or icon. Due to the ethereal flames dancing around the armour of the marines, the unit counts as having a 5+ cover save when in the open. However they are very easy to spot so they can never go to ground.

Ysbaddaden god of spite: 15 pts per mark or icon. A unit which suffers unsaved wounds during the close combat phase gains preffered enemy until the end of the subsequent turn against the unit that caused them. In the event of multiple units causing wounds then the first unit to cause wounds is targetted

·
Registered
295 Posts
Not bad. Do you mind if I incorporate this into my codex-in-progress?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No sure it's fine as long as I get the credit for them.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
may i add one? (and a melodermatic back ground)

he goes by many names, the Void dragon, the Forge Master, the Omnissiah he is the god of Tech Priests, Soul Grinders, Obliterator, he is the dark god of Machines.

40 pts per mark only choas lords may take this his stats, options and specile rules become one and the same with Obliterators save the Deep strike option, non teleporting Obliterator become troop choices, teleporting Obliterators become fast attack choices

for 10 points tech priest and tech marine may take this mark, they can reroll rolls to repair.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
malal pfft... just another way for loyalist scum to use all of are chaos gifts while still pretending their are against chaos...... relictors soul drinkers alpha legion... a bunch of bullshit.

·
blahblahblahblah
6,663 Posts
40 pts per mark only choas lords may take this his stats, options and specile rules become one and the same with Obliterators save the Deep strike option, non teleporting Obliterator become troop choices, teleporting Obliterators become fast attack choices
*would spit drink all over screen if had one* say what now??.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
*would spit drink all over screen if had one* say what now??.
The oblitraotrs are always said to have a hidden goal, why can they not fufill it them slelfs. that was a attempted to make a Oblitrator lord, a leader of the Cult of the Oblitrator.

·
blahblahblahblah
6,663 Posts
The oblitraotrs are always said to have a hidden goal, why can they not fufill it them slelfs. that was a attempted to make a Oblitrator lord, a leader of the Cult of the Oblitrator.
yeah...but 40pts to be able to take 27+ obliterators.......thats worse than the previous codex and iron warriors, allot worse, the only time I've sen more than 27 was the bloke who brought 40 when apocashit was released...and there is a reason nobody played him.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Malal Zuvassin and Necoho

I read up on the Minor chaos gods a while ago with similar aims, and so I hope that I can be a help in this.

First off: Malal is more a god of self-hate i.e. someone makes a pact with a deamon to damage chaos.

Second: Two of these gods were made by GWS a long time ago; Zuvassin and Necoho. Zuvassin is basicly the god of making plans go awry (like a unit of to plasma guns, someone is about to feel alot of hurt, but who will it be?) :russianroulette:, his symbol is a double-headed Y, usually corrupted in some way. Necoho "The Apostate God" is the God of not beliveing :shok:, the less religeous beings exist, the more powerfull he gets, his (few) followers often bear no discernable marks of alleigeince, and have no temples. It takes a seriously bull-headed atheist to believe in Necoho.

Good luck if you try to write rules for these guys!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts