Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Disciple of Change
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm not sure how long this site has been around, but a friend of mine recently showed it to me and, while I have as of yet to try it out due too low funds, everything there is cheaper than listed prices everywhere else. Miniaturemarket.com is a site that sells miniatures from many different manufacturers for cheap! They have GW stuff for 20% off there. That means a Battleforce for only $72 (American)!! Everything there is discounted, they have Reaper, Rackham, GW, Warmachine/Hordes, Axis & Allies, Star Wars, Magic the Gathering, and much more. Shipping is not terrible, as it was about $6.25 on an order of $60 that I created to check shipping. There is also free shipping on orders over $75 anywhere in the 48 Deomestic States. I am not sure what shipping rates look like for other countries, so it's something that all you Heretics from around the world will have to experiment with, but needless to say it seems like a pretty sweet site.

Just thought I would pass that bit on. It's always good to save that extra bit of money when you can, especially with the hobby :victory:

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Actually, just done a quick comparrision.... Weyland is alot cheaper on most things, especially if your ordering in the UK.

·
Disciple of Change
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
never heard of Weyland, another one I'll need to look into

·
Disciple of Change
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wayland even.... damn typos. lol. They've got banners all over the boards since Jez works for them.
Ah, I tend to ignore the banner ads. I see it now, just never went to the site. Sweet though, I'll def look into it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts