Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Those jungle bases are cool, but definitely suffer from the "magical Space Marine weight supporting jungle undergrowth" syndrome.

Defense lines are cool though.

·
Closet Dictator
3,413 Posts
The defence lines are sweet, the jungle bases not for me, I find it hard enough to paint a space marine let alone a base that detailed

·
Registered
0 Posts
Those bases are way too busy for my tastes. Overkill with the greens.
This

The defence lines are sweet, the jungle bases not for me, I find it hard enough to paint a space marine let alone a base that detailed
And just definitely this.

Maybe for nids.

The defense lines are nice looking but where are the people with pitchforks pitching a fit because MAS is using GW IP to make these?

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
If I did either of those armies, I'd be snapping up those defence lines! :so_happy:

However, those bases... :no:

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
Those bases are pretty neat, but while they are well sculpted, I can't see how I'm going to get anything on those. Too much going on, really.

As far as the defense lines are concerned...... well......

·
Innovative Forge-Lord
2,579 Posts
Really liking the defence line stuff. I took a look at their site too and found I quite like a lot of their scenery. Does anyone know if it scales well to 40k figures? I am intrigued by the Infinity game too...

·
Dazed and confused.
8,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Really liking the defence line stuff. I took a look at their site too and found I quite like a lot of their scenery. Does anyone know if it scales well to 40k figures? I am intrigued by the Infinity game too...
All their stuff is scaled perfectly for 40k. All the Infinity stuff is really nice, with some interesting stuff like the graffiti transfers. Infinity is I good system, one of the best skirmish games out there with some beautiful models.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts