Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Flaming mage sword

Votes: 11 55.0%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Lord of Skull-fucking Death, is here.

However, I am undecided about what I should do with the sword. I like the model I converted, but when I look at it, there is something.... not quite there...

And I think it may have something to do with the sword, but I'm not sure.

So, the sword I am currently using is some big power sword taken from the master of the ravenwing boxed set. However, the sword I am thinking about swapping it for is a beasty looking flaming sword from the Empire mages boxed set. I have included pics with and without flash, showing the model, and the swords...

Which do YOU think would be best?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Flaming sword looks very cool. However appears to be large enough to detract from the rest of the model and block the view of part of the model =S

·
Registered
836 Posts
I think that the sword you've got on there is fine, it's not too over the top. stay with what you've got, i think.

·
Registered
463 Posts
The flames would be going the wrong way if you had to line up the hands.
He would be swinging up and toward himself like he had a Petra-Squirrel on him and he was trying to knock it off himself.
I agree to leave what you have.
Nice use of Fantasy model for a stand in I think it's great.

·
Registered
927 Posts
The flaming sword is cool and all but the flame is "blowing" in the opposite direction of his cloak. IMO that throws off the balance way to much.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Flaming sword. Meph can't be too awesome.:victory:

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Fire is good. You'd have to switch the blade around so he flames are more in sync with the way he's moving, but it'd look good.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have switched to the flaming sword, and I am glad that I did.

I will be providing pics shortly :D

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pics:

I'm really pleased with how it turned out. All that is left is to put some blood droplet jewels onto the sword that I took from some Angelus pattern boltguns.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts