Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Have you tried boiling him in water? Then after a few moments, you just pop him out and press into him with some dull object, like the blunt end of a paint brush. I imagine that it could leave a sizable hole with smooth edges and a fading outline. But, I haven't tried it before.

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
How about a heated up implement, such as a raddle? Although you would have to take care you dont burn yourself when its hot. Poly cement 'melts' plastic, but just like the nail varnish this would be in a very uncontrolled way.

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
I would probably try drilling out the area you want the wound to be. Then take a little PVA(white glue) and add a small amount around the edge then while the right after that a small amount of super glue. This produces a really cool chemical reaction that looks like a nasty wound. I use it for my nurgle deathguard. If you don't like it come right off with a hobby knife.

·
Registered
116 Posts
you could heat up a nail then press it all the way through the model. really all of the afore mentioned techniques sound good though

1 - 8 of 8 Posts