Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, can a Mekboy, or a Big Mek use his tools to repair damaged results on a stompa? I can't see why not, but I want to clarify before I get too carried away.

·
Registered
212 Posts
there´s no rules stopping it.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fantastical. Squad of burnas, as many meks as I can stick on dere, and a big mek inside. I will make the invincistompa!

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just an update, invincistompa died...i forgot to repair one turn.

·
Registered
212 Posts
pfft, rather go with the 35 pts BIg Meks en mass, instead of wasting burnas, since iirc they´ve only got 2-3 fire points :(

Best thing is in the Imperial Armor 8, 2x Hellstorms, Lifta Droppa, 10" str D (once only Lifta Droppa shot), Deff Arsenal, shitload of fun.
Expensive as hell, but DAMN you bring SHIT DOWN!

·
Registered
225 Posts
A mek can fix an Imobalised and a Weapon Destroyed but cannot repair structure points as far as I know, as they are not mentioned in the Mek Tool rule you would be hard pressed to argue if you know otherwise Id like to know as would make my army run alot better

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was close, but oh so far away. The short form of it says "Mek's Tools Negate Damage Result on a 4+" The long form says "weapon destroyed or immobilized results"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.