Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have scoured the web high and low and i cant find the answer anywhere, if i take a master rune, can it always be used or is it a use once rune/ also can i take more than 1 of these runes? The dwarf armie isnt really that clear on the matter, i quote:

No master rune may be used more than once per army, and no more than one master rune can be inscibe on an item. Master runes are so powerful that they cannot be combined together on the same item or used together on the same battlefield.

Maybe im just being a noob, but it just does not seem clear to me at all.

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts
Unless it states it's one use only (re. Spellbreaking), then it's useable everytime.

You know the rule of 3, yeah? That means that you cannot take more than 3 runes on any particular item. However, Master Runes are the exception to this rule, in that you may only ever have 1 master rune (in addition to two other normal runes) on an item. In addition to that, only one master rune may be taken per army.

This means that (points excluded, just for the sake of example), you cannot have the Master Rune of Alaric and Master Rune of Flight on the same item, neither can you have two Master Runes of Alaric in the same army.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 5 of 5 Posts