Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i read once upon a time that the daemon prince had the fleet rule and i cant for the love of khorn find where i read that. Does anyone know the specs on him?

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
huh you can check his stats on the gw website and the only rules he has is eternal warrior and fearless

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
huh you can check his stats on the gw website and the only rules he has is eternal warrior and fearless
...and "monstrous creature" which gives you "move through cover" and "relentless." (I seem to forget the move through cover bit all too often, or after a game all together.)

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
anyway you might be thinking about 3rd edition csm codex, when you could give daemon princes daemonic ability's, the one that confers fleet of foot would be the gift Daemonic speed which allows the daemon prince to move as cavalry
now in 5th edition the rule states
"Shooting
Beasts and cavalry are capable of making a faster
move if they concentrate on moving, and do not
take time to fire their weapons. They may run like
infantry, and they also have the Fleet special rule,
which allows them to charge after running, as
described in the Universal Special Rules section
(see page 74)."
im not sure if it was the same bk in the earlier rules tho

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
yeah but you can look that up on gw to and i always forget both :)

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
He did ask if "anyone knew the specs on him" though. And guiding him to the GW website, where all the specs/rules for him pretty much would be, is helpfull. People have answered like that to my questions before and it's helped alot.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
yep i know, my bad, bit annoyed at the moment, not a good day, couldnt get money out, then got very wet
anyway bk on topic, yer check the site, but as i said with you first question you could be referring to the 3rd edition demonic speed gift

1 - 11 of 11 Posts