Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Voting for

Voting in this deathmatch should be based not just on painting skill, but also for application of different painting techniques, individual artist improvement, creativity and originality etc.

In order to vote, you must pick your favourite 3 entries and list them in order of favourite to least favourite. For example I would vote:

1) Dave T Hobbit (favourite)
2) humakt (second favourite)
3) Viscount Vash (third favourite)

If you vote for an entry as your favourite that entry will recieve 3 points, if you vote for an entry as your second favourite it will recieve 2 points and if you vote for an entry as your third favourite it will recieve 1 point. Once voting is finished I will add up all of the results and the winner will be announced.

If you have entered but do not cast your vote, then no votes for you will count. This is to encourage voting and to ensure that we at least get some votes.

Also note that if you vote for an entry that is not eligible for any reason (I still post them up so that others can see them) then the entire vote will be disregarded (1st, 2nd and 3rd choices).

Anybody voting who has less than 100 posts to his/her name will be disqualified from voting to eliminate cheating as although it is a non-competitive event, we are still taking precautions against cheaters (this rule does not apply if you are a participant).

Voting will close at midnight GMT on 11 April 2014. Any votes cast after this time will be disregarded. If you do not vote for 1st, 2nd and 3rd then your vote will also be disregarded.

Awards are as follows:
Participation: 1 reputation
3rd Place: 2 reputation
2nd Place: 3 reputation
1st Place: 4 reputation, receive Mark of Slaanesh during the quarterly Heresy Online Awards

(DO NOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF)

The Entries are below. There are more photographs of some entries in the Entry Thread:

Brother Droopy

kickboxerdog

Nacho libre

Howzaa

Saint Spirit

Creon

DarkDisciple_Nahum

Ravion

DkMiBuch

MorfangDakka

andyg

GrimzagGorwazza

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Some of the pictures aren't working for me. The [/img] tag seems to be missing for Howzaa and DkMiBuch doesn't have a picture at all. I'll wait to vote until this is fixed. :)

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
1st - MorfangDakka think this is brill love the colours
2nd - DarkDisciple_Nahum love bfg and loads detail on this brill
3rd - Saint Spirit love the colours on this dude.

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
1) kickboxerdog - the sheer time you spent doing those lightning bolts. wow.
2) DkMiBuch - really dig that rust
3) DarkDisciple_Nahum - small scale brush work is hard to pull off that clean even with a steady hand

Huge amounts of talent and entries this month, it was really hard to choose.

One month I'll finish a model on time. The Mortis is in my DW plog for anyone interested in how it finally turned out, link below.

·
Super Moderator
8,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Some of the pictures aren't working for me. The [/img] tag seems to be missing for Howzaa and DkMiBuch doesn't have a picture at all. I'll wait to vote until this is fixed. :)
Fixed Howzaa. DkMiBuch is working fine for me; anyone else not able to see it?

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
1. Howzaa
2. Kickboxerdog
3. DkMiBuch

All the photos are fine for me now. I think the problem with Dk's picture not appearing was something on my end.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Sad i can't enter this month, seems i underestimated the landraider.

Grats to all those that did, lovely painted models as usual. Votes going to :

1) GrimzagGorwazza
2) kickboxerdog
3) Saint Spirit

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
1. DkMiBuch - Love the rust, you've done really well with that effect!
2. Saint Spirit - Brilliant, deep and powerful yellows!
3. Howzaa - beautiful stippling and nice colour contrasts.

·
Registered
313 Posts
1) DkMiBuch - Very well done rust there, I like it.
2) kickboxerdog - No doubt here what warband that knight belongs to. :wink:
3) Howzaa - Skillfull indeed!

·
Registered
136 Posts
1.DkMiBuch
2.Howzaa
3.Kickboxerdog

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
1) kickboxerdog