Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

21 - 40 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
nice one, is he going to be a fellblade or from a house?

ive got my knight arriving on sat along with the codex, so if I can decide on a build I like to accompany my ravenguard I might try and enter mine this month.

on a side note are the legs posable, or very static?

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Hey @Dave T Hobbit, are we still posting starting pictures for entries? It occurred to me that I started painting my first DA dreadnought yesterday and I could enter it...but I have no unpainted proofs aside from my word that I started it this month. I posted it in my DW plog yesterday, but it was after I had already done the lion's share of the green and silver base coating.

·
Registered
258 Posts
nice one, is he going to be a fellblade or from a house?

ive got my knight arriving on sat along with the codex, so if I can decide on a build I like to accompany my ravenguard I might try and enter mine this month.

on a side note are the legs posable, or very static?
It's an "Inquisitorial" Knight. Since the inquisition takes everything, I've come up with the backstory of the knight was called into the service of the Inquisition and was stripped of all previous loyalties and livery.

Legs are static but easy to cut and pose if you're good with pinning and have even a limited knowlegde of grene stuff you can probably repose them.

His waste was originally able to turn 360 but if the gun or saw got in the way it could tear off bits. so I glued it in place.

Also it's magnetic. I can swap the guns out for the other option.

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
I vote for the A-Barge. But I'm biased like that.
Annihilation barge, definitely. I am curious to see you handle such a beast :D
The barge it is! Although I'll be looking forward to painting it, it's unlikely that my Necron painting scheme will be able to compete. But who cares! If I didn't have the deathmatch, I'd never get any painting done!

21 - 40 of 84 Posts