Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

MAR 2013

For March we thought a return of the members choice nominations would be a plan of worth.

This is a one member one nomination deal,
so save any second nominations for another month, we will be doing members choice threads quarterly.

Your nominations must be someone that does not already have the award.
You can include Staff if you should want, despite the jazzy coloured names and responsibility, they are still members same as everyone else.

Here is the list of previous recipients:
Jezlad, Viscount Vash, DarkTower, Red Orc, djinn24, Commissar Ploss, Vaz, darkreever, squeek, MaidenManiac, Chaosftw, MadCowCrazy, TheKingElessar, LTP, Euphrati, Varakir, Aramoro, Dave T Hobbit, Serpion5, SGMAlice, Zion, Boc

Please don't nominate yourselves, someone always does and lets be honest here, it makes you look a right plank. It also moves you way down the list.
Banned members would also be a waste of your vote.

All we need for valid nominations are, the name of the member you think deserves the Award and the reason you think they deserve the Award. :)

Post your nominations in this thread.

·
Registered
967 Posts
I hereby nominate Tawa, his posts are often funny but still of great quality.

Beside that he is a very active member of the community and I think he deserves recognition for that dedication.

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
1,443 Posts
Mossy Toes for his outstanding dedication and brilliant tactica in the name of the dark gods.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Mossy Toes for his outstanding dedication and brilliant tactica in the name of the dark gods.
yeah baby
also because he always have a good advice for beginners, he's very active, polite and has converted 20 chaos bikers!

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Mossy Toes. He deserves it. That Chaos stuff...:eek:k:

·
Registered
802 Posts
Mossy Toes gets my vote - His recent tactica article was really good stuff.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
I hereby nominate Tawa, his posts are often funny but still of great quality.

Beside that he is a very active member of the community and I think he deserves recognition for that dedication.
Thanks very much Sang, that made my evening :drinks:

I must concur with the others, Mossy would be a deserving recipient of this award. So, to make it all official like, I cast my vote for Mossy Toes :eek:k:

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
I actually am going to nominate BitsandKits. As he always is a level head no matter what and very friendly to new members as well as being very articulate in his posts.

·
Registered
373 Posts
I vote DivineEdge. He has answered every problem, queery or request i have had, and has been similiarly active all over the rest of the forums. He is helpfull, informative and best of all honest and straight to the point. His tutorials and tactics are are a god sent. I just feel ye deserves the award this month and so am putting in my vote for him.

·
Entropy Fetishist
4,249 Posts
Wow, I didn't see this thread until today (so the nomination PM arriving kind of blindsided me). I'm really humbled and kind of awed by the 7 posts in a row all voting for me.

and has converted 20 chaos bikers!
Slander! You malign my name! I daresay I made 30.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thou shalt not Spam. Vash.

Original post under spoiler tags.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Big up to binary.........and tramps.

Hmmm, cunning.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts