·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Going to agree with the article...so they can make more money on a Dataslate :( He is my favorite IC in the game, total badass, doesn't care about medals just wants to kill...my man you will be missed!

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
A little reminiscent of Herohammer.

However, As a Data Slate - alongside Colonel Schuffeuar (no memory on how to spell his name), All of the said Colonel's penial legion (Fingers, Ox, Rocket Girl, etc)... there may be hope!

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Cypher has been Codexless for years quite a while I though. If they were to remove Marbo from the IG dex so they can then release him as a dataslate, that's a bit of a low blow I'd say.

·
Entropy Fetishist
4,249 Posts
Hopefully he'll be in a catachan supplement. But he'll probably be in a £9.99 download only dataslate. :(
My thoughts.

And I'm not surprised by the rumor that the Vendetta is going up to 170 points and going down to a transport capacity of 6, either. Meh--still worth the points, and I only ever put platoon command squads or special weapon squads in em anyways...

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
It sounds to me like that would help shift a few Catachan supplements and that would be a good time to release a new catachan guards boxset..
Hmm........................................................:grin:

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Dont panic hes been replaced by an even more bad ass character called Nuck Chorris he's a one man close combat army with an extra attack hidden under his beard.
Er, you mean Doris?

Guardsman Doris operates alone, striking from ambush before disappearing into the jungle leaving only a faint smell of tea, patchouli and several explosions, clad in special flak armour and a teapot cover across her head Doris is a force to be reckoned with.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
:cray: noooo marboooo!!! Bastards! They have just imprisoned him in Vietnam...he will get his revenge!

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
My thoughts.

And I'm not surprised by the rumor that the Vendetta is going up to 170 points and going down to a transport capacity of 6, either. Meh--still worth the points, and I only ever put platoon command squads or special weapon squads in em anyways...
Yep exactly. Happy with the change and points rise.

·
Premium Member
1,705 Posts
Absolutely unsurprised. He's a legacy from the days when names like that were not any risk, and they were fine with that kind of thing. What you'll most likely see now is a catachan supplement with a new character in, without the stupid name.

As to facing him in-game... Good riddance. No human should be able to best three lictors at their speciality like that.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts