Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hello everyone!

I am pleased to announce my kickstarter campaign Mantis Model Storage Case.

Hopefully with your help you will like the case and trays and possibly the stretch goals and fund them. I aim to be the cheaper solution for as many gamers as possible and offering more for less!

Please feel free to ask any questions and I will do my best to answer them.

Again thanks for reading and hopefully w can make this happen!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
You case looks great, your KS prices are very reasonable and as a backer of other KS's, your stretch goal layout is very appreciated (hate it when a company hides their stretch goals and only reveal one or two at a time).

·
Registered
52 Posts
Having already invested in the competition (Battlefoam) I am still looking at this with strong temptation.
I have starred it and at this stage intend to invest.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You case looks great, your KS prices are very reasonable and as a backer of other KS's, your stretch goal layout is very appreciated (hate it when a company hides their stretch goals and only reveal one or two at a time).
Thank you! I try to find a balance between informative and not a stretch to read.

This looks very good. I'm seriously considering getting some.
Thank you! I believe you'd be the first Aussie to do so ;)

Could very well be interested in these, seems like a cheap and handy way to store things.
They're the cheapest option with the competition afaik.

Having already invested in the competition (Battlefoam) I am still looking at this with strong temptation.
I have starred it and at this stage intend to invest.
They will fit BF easy. My trays 380x280mm so you'll get wiggle room though.

One of the problems I have due to being late to the party but if I remain the cheaper option with additional benefits I should prevail.

·
Registered
52 Posts
One of the problems I have due to being late to the party but if I remain the cheaper option with additional benefits I should prevail.
Oh I have no doubt, I just backed by the way. Your postage to the rest of the world is very very cheap. You sure your not short changing this?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Best of luck to you! :good:
Thanks, hopefully you will like them.

Oh I have no doubt, I just backed by the way. Your postage to the rest of the world is very very cheap. You sure your not short changing this?
Thanks for your support! I take a hit with the postage but if it means gamers can get the cases then it's worth it.

Thanks to all who are supporting me and have funded the campaign! :D

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have cases from KR, GW and Battlefoam for minis from three different systems. If you can provide a cheaper alternative I would definitely interested. Hope it all goes well for you.
My aim is to be the cheaper alternative or atleast more bang for your buck. Hopefully you like what you see and maybe see you on kickstarter? ;)

just out of interest who are you shipping these with?
Currently Royal Mail but that may change.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I'm in for 5 cases. I really have nothing except plastic bins to store everything in and it's a cluster. Your price and product is just too good to pass up.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm in for 5 cases. I really have nothing except plastic bins to store everything in and it's a cluster. Your price and product is just too good to pass up.
Thanks for your support, I'm glad you and others are seeing this. I'll be releasing the finalized X-Wing trays soon.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Update: X-Wing Trays Finished

Hello all,

I have been away since Sunday but now so I couldn't upload the X-Wing trays but here they are. They will be done as a set for this kickstarter and after hopefully you will like them.

The Slave 1/Shuttle slot has been done so you can fit one or the other and designed so they will hold in the slot and not move around.

The Fighter Tray allows all the smaller ships and even B-Wings in the longer slots!

Please remember above the components tray the other 4 are half trays, and the pick and pluck may be replaced and the large ship tray increased if it allows stacking (need to test this when tray is made).

Please leave any feedback for them so I can tweak them if needed.

Thanks

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 31 Posts