Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there,

Some of you may know about my former kickstarter (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/932371889/mantis-model-storage-case). I never anticipated how successful it would become and as a result I need to employ some people to help with gluing trays allowing me to work in other areas to fulfil my obligation to backers and for future projects.

The position will be temporary, but if it goes smoothly it will be a permanent thing. I will be contracting you as self employed. You will be paid above national minimum wage and the hours will be flexible between 10-5 (will sort out the hours during the interview) between Mon-Fri.

It will be a relaxed atmosphere so you can listen to music with headphones etc.

What I need from you:

Live within the High Wycombe area or can travel there.

A steady hand and able to keep the glue within the wall dividers

Self motivated

Knowledge of wargaming would be beneficial.

Positive attitude and can hit deadlines

Interested?

If you're interested please send an email with your details and a brief statement of why want the job at [email protected]

The closing date for all applicants will be on the 26/8/14. After this you will receive an email if successful for an interview.

Thanks,

Tyron

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
The fact that your looking for help is actually encouraging to me. When it comes to KS's, I've quickly learned that with a KS that goes way above and beyond expectations, that the projected delivery date will get pushed back. I'm fine with that, it's a fact of life. Any way, as a backer, knowing that your looking for temp help makes me happy.
P.S.
"Ilikegluing" <-----that's funny as hell!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The fact that your looking for help is actually encouraging to me. When it comes to KS's, I've quickly learned that with a KS that goes way above and beyond expectations, that the projected delivery date will get pushed back. I'm fine with that, it's a fact of life. Any way, as a backer, knowing that your looking for temp help makes me happy.
Hello Loki1416,

Yeah originally it was for September when I thought I was getting £5k then it hit to £16k and then £3k, no way I'd be able to deliver on time.

The good thing about this kickstarter is the backers have not only help create a company focused on the community's needs but they (yourself included) have help create jobs which can be a life changer in some cases. I strongly believe they will end up being permanent because of the products backers will get for this and I will be doing 2 other kickstarters before Christmas (hopefully), then the bags, gaming mats etc so plenty to bring to the community.

P.S.
"Ilikegluing" <-----that's funny as hell!
Thanks! I really try to bring some humour where I can.

@Everyone
If you could tell anyone you know who needs a job and fits the above criteria that would be amazing.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome to see that it's going so well that you're looking for extra hands. I hope you find a suitable candidate and congratulations :good:
Thanks me too. I would appreciate if readers who know anyone who needs work and fit the role even if they don't know wargaming, they just need to be reliable :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts