Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought and painted this model for a friend. It's not the kind of model I'd usually paint, I never really paint models from any other range, I tend to stick to GW. Nothing wrong with trying something different though. Personally I don't like the model or the style. I don't like the paint job and I didn't enjoy painting it.

Scale shot with a marine.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The skaven are fine. I like horde armies. I have 4500pts of painted orc and goblins, 13,000pts of Tyranids and 11,000pts of Ultramarines. Compared to those numbers a skaven army will be easy.

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Damn, that's a nice model.

Nice outfit aswell. I'd like to see someone wear that; The stocking/Boots are epic.

Oh yeah, and as always Gareth, great painting! You don't need to be told that you have a talent; Lol.

EDIT: Why didn't you enjoy painting it? From what i've heard Malifaux models are nice to paint? ;o

·
Registered
477 Posts
Nice work on Lilith there. Cant believe you didnt enjoy painting her.. You must be one of those rare people who enjoys batch-painting monotonous plastics. I paint alot of Malifaux models and each individual Wyrd miniature has great character and is very individual..

Each to their own I guess. Very nicely painted although Lilith is a red head :D

Good work!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.