Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This dude looks like hes the size of a BloodThirster. Are the loyalist primarchs that big? I imagined them as tall as a dreadnaught, tops

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
Not to mention plastic SoB.
Not sure whatever they made a really poor joke or actually happening. Plastic Sisters just might be the thing to pull me back into the miniature side of things.

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
They're taking the rumour mill on pretty well, it's gotta be happening at some point given the current run of releases.

As for being on topic, here's a nice screenshot of the video done by someone not me:

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm just happy that they mentioned plastic sisters of battle at the end of the video... Magnus is cool too, but I'm more Khornate than Tzeentchian, he does look great though. Is it just me that thinks he has a slight Indian mythos look?

Edit: Part of me is slightly concerned that this might be a joke, but surely GW aren't that cruel!

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
lov the mini and love the fact that T Sons are getting some love (mostly this i love)!
And then I want FULGRIM!

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
Love the mini and love the fact that TSons are getting some love, (mostly this I love)!

And then I want FULGRIM!
Fulgrim, Mortarion, Angron, Magnus...at least, right?
I would say that's a safe bet. At least for now.
Sorry to be the one who bursts the bubble, but according to the rumours i've read the word is that Fulgrim is not on the schedule. It seems that Age of Sigmar may not be the only place GW are trying to downplay Slaanesh. The rumour mill claims that Perturabo will be taking his place.

Take with a full shaker of salt of course, this could be totally wrong. But Fulgrim is the only one of the classic four Daemon-Primarchs that hasn't been mentioned in rumours. Angron has, as has Mortarion, and Magnus has gone worldwide now. But Fulgrim has yet to be talked about.

LotN

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Sorry to be the one who bursts the bubble, but according to the rumours i've read the word is that Fulgrim is not on the schedule. It seems that Age of Sigmar may not be the only place GW are trying to downplay Slaanesh. The rumour mill claims that Perturabo will be taking his place.

Take with a full shaker of salt of course, this could be totally wrong. But Fulgrim is the only one of the classic four Daemon-Primarchs that hasn't been mentioned in rumours. Angron has, as has Mortarion, and Magnus has gone worldwide now. But Fulgrim has yet to be talked about.

LotN
Coward, you kill a dead man! :grin2:

You are Maramaldo to my Ferruccio!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts