Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks, here is my built AoR veteran Sarg. I used some magnets in a few arms and one in his shoulder for the weapon options, power sword or power fist. and i took a few pics. his head is actually left over from Pedro Kantor, as i used a different head on that model.

I got an undercoat of black on him this afternoon.. maybe i'll get some more work in on him tonight.... will post finished pics soon.

·
Dark Knight
985 Posts
l have had issues with magnets before as people who wanted to look a my model whould pick him up by that arm and ofcause the magnet fall off which then damage my model :( you will just have to keep a very cloes eye on him. in anycase good work cant wait to see him finsh ~desu

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
l have had issues with magnets before as people who wanted to look a my model whould pick him up by that arm and ofcause the magnet fall off which then damage my model :( you will just have to keep a very cloes eye on him. in anycase good work cant wait to see him finsh ~desu
Thanks for the tip, this is going to be pretty much a display army.... so hopefully i won't have to worry too much about that. :biggrin:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts