Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
thought I'd try and get oneof these running.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafia_(party_game) tells you all about it.

First game will run with 16 people. If you're interested let me know.

Narrator: Whizzwang
1: Marxalvia
2: Inquisitor Varius
3: Jaws900
4: Captain Stillios
5: Baron Spikey
6: ROT
7: WarpZombie
8: Deathbringer
9: Deneris
10: Varica
11: Asmodeun
12: Cocakoala
13: Hippypancake
14: Angel of Blood

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
i'm game.

It sounds like this boardgame that i have seen being played a few times. Battle Star galatica....crap show, awsume game.

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
How will we do this online? Looks interesting, if you can explain i'll join ^.^

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
From what i have read on the link it looks like we will be doing this on this or a new topic with Whizzwang moding the stuff like who the Mafia are, when someone gets killed and sorts votes etc.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes, exactly that. there will be day phases and night phases. at night you all "sleep" NOBODY posts. if you haver an ability you use it at night, the mafia kill, the nurse saves etc during the night phase. tyhey do this by PMing me. I sort it all out, let you know who died and start a dya phase. durting a day phase you have to decide who to hang. you can post anything you want during a day p[hase, accuse anyone, point fingers, lie, etc. Once the day has gone on long enough and you all vote to hang somebody (a majority vote hangs the target) it becomes night again and you all perform your secret actions.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Sign me up!

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
OK! I'm in sign me up as #8!

Khorne's number is My number!!

·
Registered
545 Posts
hmmm, how long will the phases be? Because I don't have on demand access to the internet, and I wouldn't want to spoil the game for you.

·
Bringer of the Apocalypse
2,559 Posts
Aw Hell... Might as well sign me up, though I have a history of being killed off quickly... :laugh:

·
Registered
948 Posts
Aw Hell... Might as well sign me up, though I have a history of being killed off quickly... :laugh:
*Rubs hands together and grins evily*

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
I've yet to live through a full 3 days in this game without being killed by the mob. :)

...but I'm optimistic about this one. Maybe I'll seem less guilty over the internet.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
I've yet to live through a full 3 days in this game without being killed by the mob. :)

...but I'm optimistic about this one. Maybe I'll seem less guilty over the internet.
Everyuone gang up on Inquisitor Varrius :p

·
Registered
78 Posts
Man im going to be so bummed if no one else signs up for this, so i shall post a reply and send this to the top of the list until all 16 slots are filled. Sign up!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts