·
Registered
1,189 Posts
VOTE: Varrius...why the fuck not?

·
Registered
545 Posts
Hippypancake is my vote.
And if Varrius is Mafia then he can stab me in the back tonight.
Hippypancake is my vote because he's annoying:grin:, a perfectly good reason for a lynching, that and he's so damn enthusiastic to get everyone killllled.
By the way, what did the special characters do?

·
Registered
378 Posts
The doctor protected someone at night so they couldnt die during the night phase and the sherrif or whatever it was could "investigate" someone during the night phase and be told what their role was. At least I believe thats what those roles were.

Vote: Hippypancake

Asmodeun made me realise that he was being quite enthusiastic...

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
The doctor protected someone at night so they couldnt die during the night phase and the sherrif or whatever it was could "investigate" someone during the night phase and be told what their role was. At least I believe thats what those roles were.

that's correct, there are also various other roles (about 100) with an assortment of special abilities.

Vigilante: can make 1 kill in a single night phase during the game
The town drunk: since he sleeps on the streets has has a %chance of witnessing a mafia hit
The Winess Protection guy: he's ex-mafia, when investigated he shows up as mafia but is acualy innocent

the list goes on. This doesn't necessarily mean we have any of these in this game though, that's just some examples of other abilities that can be used. If you google "mafia party game" you should get a massive list of different roles people have used and with what abilities.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Hippypancake is my vote because he's annoying:grin:, a perfectly good reason for a lynching, that and he's so damn enthusiastic to get everyone killllled.
:D love you too xD I try to be annoying

By the way, what did the special characters do?
Doesn't matter one lynched himself and the other was killed the last night. Which also makes me feel that I should point out that I'm so enthusiastic (which I am :D) on killing people because there is no way of killing the mafia men except for lynching

Asmodeun made me realise that he was being quite enthusiastic...
:D "KILL BURN MAIM KILL BURN MAIM KILL BURN MAIM!!!"

·
Registered
378 Posts
Do people need another little nudge to keep this going do you think?

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Well it seems that you all want to kill me sooooo...yeah

·
Registered
545 Posts
Haha I forget what I was going to say. It's pretty hard to remember the Mafia game though.
It's true it would be better if we could get everyone together on this. . . I mean, the onnly people that we have any idea as to whether they should be lynched are the ones who are talking. The mafia could just by a pair of silent people who only participate be killing people at night, and that would be shit.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Vote: Captain Stillos

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Captain Stillos is dead

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
The mafia could just by a pair of silent people who only participate be killing people at night, and that would be shit.
Oh... :shok: I didn't even think of that, but it's true. That would suck!

I vote Hippypancake, because I'd really rather not vote against myself. Call me selfish, but that's how I roll.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Well I'm not selfish

:p

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
:D (ten letter minimum)

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
If there is no upturn in game play over the weekend I'll be canning this on Monday morning. Obviously you guys who have been actively playing have my gratitude, but this is a game where yo only get out what you put in and some people just seem to be of the "can't be arsed" persuasion.

41 - 60 of 66 Posts