Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
vote for Inquisitor Varrius....h'es the only one not jumping on the band wagon! :grin:

·
The Emperor Protects
5,262 Posts
gah what a tool, i was sat there looking at the thread in the off topic board this whole time /facepalm

Go with baron seeing as he says hes out

·
Bringer of the Apocalypse
2,559 Posts
*Wakes up from his drunken stupor in the town square, votes for Baron Spikey, then goes back to sleep...*

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Vote Count

No Lynch : 0

Baron Spiky : 8

Inquisitor Varrius : 1

The townsfolk have spoken. The frenzied mob storm on Baron Spikey's house and drag him into the street. Fitting a noose around his neck he is suspended from the nearest sturdy tree and the crowd cheer as he breathes his last........ It is only after the killing fever subsides that anyone thinks to enter his house and check for any criminal acts, what you find however are medical certificates and educational certificates from prestigous hospitals.

DAY ONE: Baron Spikey - Lynched - Town Doctor

IT IS NOW THE NIGHT PHASE. DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD. PM YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS TO WHIZZWANG.

Night phase ends at 20:00 Saturday 4th (or earlier if all night actions are received)

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
It is morning. You all wake and start to gather once more at the city hall so a head count may be taken. Today though, there are people missing. A recount shows that Deneris is strangely absent. Racing to his home you discover he has been killed. Shot dead in the night, 2 in the chest 1 in the head. No mistake, the mafia got to him.

While returning to the central location to discuss the town's future, a cry is raised and the body of Varica is found in a dumpster, hogtied and naked. Poor guy. In a bag next to him are a few persoanl effects including his Police Enforcement badge.

Day 2: 2 dead. Deneris (Townsfolk) Varica (Sherriff)

Remaining cast:
1: Marxalvia
2: Inquisitor Varius
3: Jaws900
4: Captain Stillios
5: Baron Spikey: Dead, lynched day 1.
6: ROT
7: WarpZombie
8: Deathbringer
9: Deneris: Dead, killed night 2
10: Varica = Dead. Killed night 2
11: Asmodeun
12: Cocakoala
13: Hippypancake
14: Angel of Blood

IT IS NOW THE DAY PHASE. YOU MAY NOW POST IN THIS THREAD.

Votes required to lynch / no lynch = 6

·
Registered
545 Posts
It seems likely to me that whoever talks least, is giving the least about themselves to be analysed, so, by all means we should all speak up a bit, and be more expressive.
That said, a vote must be made, I myself vote Captain Stillios
No real reason, we can't kill anyone for any good reason yet, until some sort of a pattern emerges.

We must spot it before it becomes too late, so don't think to condemn people for their actions this early on, as for now there is no evidence to base anything on.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
I think it is already fucking too late but that's just my fucking opinion...I don't think I will vote for anyone but sadly this game is already fucked as the sheriff and the doctor aare dead therefore we can only win by lynching someone...which are really fucking slim chances

·
Registered
378 Posts
I don't think there is any point in not voting for anyone, if we just dont lynch anyone then the mafia will keep picking off people. Surely people not voting is what they want.

So I agree with Asmodeun and vote: Captain Stillios

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
I'm telling you it's a bad fucking idea...wait...there are no good guy special characters anymore are there? aw fuck it

Vote: Captain Stillos

·
Registered
948 Posts
*Commits suicide*

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Bandwagon! :) I feel bad for following the crowd like this, but there's little to work on. Anybody got any clues or hunches?

Vote: Captain Stillios

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Oh pfft. :p
Although I appreciate your enthusiasm and hunch, I'd prefer if they weren't aimed at me. :) I didn't realize rallying the crowd was this dangerous!

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
xD at least this is somewhat entertaining but we do need someone to focus our angry at as Captain Stillios just commited suicide :p

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
so his suicide attempt failed?

·
Registered
948 Posts
Why did my attempt fail?

·
Registered
948 Posts
*Is an atheist so cannot be saved by divine intervention*