Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts
Welcome aboard!
Based in this introduction I'm guessing you subscribe to the theory of, "the one who has the most toys when they die wins."

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Welcome to Heresy! :good:

Do you have any pictures of that lot to share with us? :shok:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Buying from people getting out of the hobby, some mild OCD* and a very short interest span will add upp sooner or later. :grin:

Bougt a mystery box once for less than a land raider containing 3 raiders, 2 rhinos and a tau army, a friend left the eldars with me 12 years ago and haven't heard from him since (would love to gett those ancient skaven he offered me tho), 4 for 3 deals on 20 cadinans boxes and so on.

Not many useful pictures alas, quite a lot of it is in project boxes for R&R (Renovation and Repaint) and/or conversions (russ conversion http://hem.bredband.net/mmwu1/Guard/lemanruss1.JPG 3 made, 7 to go at least + recovery)

*(you can't just build half a company, and what if you want to field an all veterans guard army? Proxy?! Never! and all weapons used must be represented correctly***)**

**(7th ed really helped a lot there, now I can use models more freely, a armoured company don't have to fit in a 3-6th ed FOC, ie i dont have to make 8 troop choices á 25 models to use 6 russes)

***(part of the reason IH is som many points is that all options I use have to be modeled correctly: Chapter master; basic,jumppack,bike,termi ~800pts Captain; basic,jumppack,bike,termi ~600pts etc etc. HQ is adding up to 2-3k alone)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts