Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Take a look, and tell me what you think I should do different ext.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
When I opened this up to take a look, I dont know why it hit me like that, but the pic on the top right caught me funny. I thought you painted the Bram Strokers vampire bufount(SP) hair onto one of your vamps! In my defense, I did just wake up!
Great mini's though, do likes the paint!

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
They do look good but I would also say they don't look cohesive as an army. The two skeleton regiments really show the difference as one is way more bronw and the other very white.

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know, but the dark ones where painted by my brother, and I felt obligated to use them in my army since he went through all the effort of painting them.

Oh by the way what basing style do you think I should standardize across my army?

·
Registered
583 Posts
personally, i dig it :) the brown/white skeletons i can understand... a body is a body, after a battle you just grab what you can... so browns could be old and whites new...

i wouldnt do them straight white, maybe a yellow wash or somethin... but mix up the models, browns, white, black (burnt), yellow etc....

wow that sounded racest >_< not ment that way at all!!!

·
Registered
96 Posts
I agree with that, I think brown and white bones look fine, in fact, relativately "recent" bones look more brown than white, the point I think its the contrast, but IMO, putting a banner in each unit with the Army's simbol and painting the blank shields with a similar pattern can do a good work making them look more united :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.