Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, i got a message when i first joined saying to post here. To be quite honest i don't even think people read these so i probably isn't important to post.:scratchhead:

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
I never read anything in here, it's full of.............
oh hello:grin:
welcome to the forum!

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
I try and read as many of the introductions as i can. Welcome to heresy online. Tell us more. The more we know the more we can respond to.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I play the communist mind slaves known as the space marines, my army Is of my own creation. They are called the army of dawn, I named them in loving memory of my mother who passed about two years ago. All through my life she has been there helping me overcome my struggles in life, sure I can't compare her to Dorn or He'stan but it was of her doing that I can proudly say that I was glad to be raised by a real hero.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Wow. Now that is a good reason for your chapters name. I guess you could say she was your Primarch. We're all deeply sorry to hear about your loss man. Literally I shed a tear when I read why you named your space marines so. I've felt loss recently so I know where you are coming from.

Welcome to the forums man, I hope you have a positive experience here at the Heresy.

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
Good name for a good reason. We may not be in a position to help with your struggles but we can give you our support and make your time here at heresy online a positive experience. Whatever you need, just ask.
Welcome again.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you for your condolences. I need ideas for an hq choice, I'm stuck between
he'stan and sicarius

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
That i don't know, i am one of those chaos types. Chuck up a q in the tactics or armylist sections. Should get you a result.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh chaos...rite so how are those false gods treating you?

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
Badly, but that is normal for them.The thing is even when you loose it makes them happy. If you die it is skulls for the skull throne, if it hurts ,it is kinky and slaneesh approves, if you loose then tzeench meant for it to happen that way. As for nurgle, he's just a jolly fat bloke anyway.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well,the only god worth while would be khorne. He's kinda got the rite idea you know what i mean, how's the saying go again? Kill, Bludgeon, Annihilate?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts