Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have various chaos, tyranid, space marine and lord of the rings stuff as well as codices and rulebooks I am looking to get rid of. Some stuff is still on the sprue, some stuff painted, some made up non painted. I also habve an extensive bits box to get rid of. If any of this rings a bell and you want more info like specific units etc please do pm me.

All the best,

Zeldrin

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
If you can get pictures of the chaos/tyranid/space marines, I'd merrily go through the chance to go shopping.
I need me some painted marines to drape over my tanks spikes.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The soonest I can get pictures is Saturday. I hope that isn't a problem.

Cash or trade sounds fine with me, whatever really =-)

Sorry for not being clearer in the original post, I am sure that was quite annoying.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
not a problem dude :biggrin:

i'm always after extra marine bitz...could you give a general idea of what you've got? also, you wouldn't happen to have the daemonhunters codex in among the collection you're gettin' rid of, would you?

finally, are you lookin' for anything in particular to trade?

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I do have the daemonhunters codex, yes.

I have a couple of tac squads, assualt squad still mostly on the sprue, a furioso (converted and beaten up to hell for a diarama), an ultramarines dred, assault and long distance terminators, dev squad, razorback, rhino, chaplain with jet pack and mephiston.

There is also the possiblity of about 3k + of dark angels too as a friend of mine no longer would probably prefer the cash to the models. No promises there and I would be an intermediary only. His stuff was mech heavy (land raider, baal pred, land speeders, bikes, vindicator as well as dev squad, lots of termies and hq and bike special characters).

For nids: hive tyrant (converted), 2x shooty fex, old one eye, 24 genestealers, raveners, lictors, ripper swarms, hormagaunts (some still on sprue and enough to make a few units), termagants (some still on the sprue and enough to make a few units) and ten or so warriors (all 3rd ed).

For chaos: terminators, converted lord, converted daemon prince (made from defiler legs and new hive tyrant body, looks similar to the new unboud defiler... I am just years ahead!), a couple of tac squads and a rhino (all 3rd ed bar the tyrant bits). I may have converted the dreds listed above into chaos dreds, I can't recall.

I have some terrain to get rid of such as hills, ruins, destroyed vehicles etc. Standard fare.

Books include 4th ed rule book in good condition, 3rd ed rule book in battered condition, 3rd ed space marine codex, 3rd ed orks, 3rd ed chaos, 3rd ed imp guard, 3rd ed blood angels, 3rd ed dark angels, eye of terror dex, 3rd ed necron, 3rd ed daemonhunters, warhammer rulebook in great condition, vampire counts dex, dark elves dex and maybe a few more.

I used to do a fair bit of converting so I have a fairly extensive bits box which may be of use. It consists predominantly of remnants from the above three races so space marince, 'nids and chaos.

This is all from memory as my models are not to hand at the moment (though they will be by Saturday so I can give details and maybe pictures then).

I haven't given trade stuff a great deal of thought to be honest. New rule books would be dandy. I wouldn't mind having a look see at some eldar either. Just lob any old thing my way and we can see what we can hammer out!

Hope that helps and thanks for the interest.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can't remember off the top of my head. I want to check numbers and condition before I crunch the numbers so will have more for you come Saturday with any luck.

Thanks for the interest.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Hahah sounds great, and I'll be out of town this weekend, but I can get back to you monday after the pictures are posted. Anyway, items deemed delicious from highest interest to lowest:

Assault Squad
Chaos Rhino
Daemon Prince
Dev Squad(Paint doesn't matter...delicious heavy weapons.)
Chaos Tac Squad(If on sprue or just undercoated :p I'm needing them unpainted for conversions)
Marine Tac Squads(If painted, or if you had heavy weapons on them.)

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
tac squad have heavies, assault squad still mostly on sprue, rhino painted I dont recall the dev squad weapons but they were painted (badly) by a friend of mine. Not sure of the state of the chaos tac squad, some made up and others still on sprue I think. Anyway, I will let the pics do the talking on specifics (if ever I figure out how to get them up here lol)

All the best,

Zel

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi,

I have a lot of goblins with drum and shamans, uruk hai with special character, orks with special characters, Sauron (painted) and some trolls (with and without armour). A friend (who I imagine wil want rid of his stuff now) has some elves (with special characters), aragorn, treebeard, some gondor stuff, riders of rohan and some archers (riders of rohan I think). I can confirm what I have (numbers, condition etc.) on Saturday as this is the soonest I have access to it. I will try and get some pictures up but no promises on that at the moment (need to figure out how first =-) ).

Hope that helps and thanks for the interest,

Zeldrin

·
Registered
47 Posts
A what ever is left over is fine with me
I dont have any pieces so If your kind enough to give me
anything you are willing to give
that would benefit me and you

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If anyone has the new chaos or eldar codex or the witch hunters codex for sale/trade that would be spiffy. Also possily looking to start up with eldar though I am not decided yet.

All the best,

Zel

·
Registered
712 Posts
do you have any idea of the condition or approx cost of the ultramarine dred?

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well, it is either in mint condition with a good paint job or hacked up a wee bit and dedicated to chaos =-) I have a feeling it is the latter but I will know for sure by Saturday.

Hope that helps and thanks for the interest,

Zeldrin

·
Registered
275 Posts
erm i am intrested in your friends elves so if you could ask him what he has and maybe some pictures, and i have some eldar but depends on what you want in your army.

martin

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok, cool. I will get hold of him and see what he thinks and get a price off him if he is interested.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So, a run down of lotr evil stuff:

Sauron (painted)

siege ladders x 3 (1 painted)

goblins (spear) x 23 (half undercoated with the beginnings of a paint job)

goblins (sword and shield) x 21 (some undercoated/painted and slight damage to a few of them)

goblins (bow and arrow) x 21 (some undercoated/painted, 2 have damage to the bow)

goblin shamans x 2 (unpainted, metal)

goblin drum x 1 and drummers x 2 (unpainted, metal)

uruk-hai crossbowmen x 9 (metal, unpainted, some unassembled)

uruk-hai beserkers x 3 (metal unpainted)

uruk-hai beserkers with torch x 3 (1 undercoated)

uruk-hai with mine x 2 (unpainted)

lurz x 3 (1 painted, 1 undercoated, 1 limited edition [I think])

uruk-hai pikeman x 35 (a few undercoated, a few snapped pikes [still have the pike pieces to reattach])

uruk-hai sword and shield x 26 (unpainted, 2 with broken swords)

ork with mace x 2 (metal unpainted)

ork with mithril coat and the character that goes with him (unpainted, metal)

ork standard bearer x1 (metal unpainted)

metal ork characters x 5 (unpainted)

orks with bows x5 (unpainted)

orks with spear x 6 (unpainted)

orks with 2 handed weapons x 7 (unpainted)

orks with sword and shield x 9 (unpainted)

Dice:

small red dice x 22

small black dice x 11

small white dice x 7

scatter dice x 1

special imperial dice in tin (1 scatter, 8 large dice bullet hole effect and imperial crest)

inquisitor dice d10 x3, d100 x1, d6 x5 scatter dice x1 (all red)

Hope that is of interest and lots more to come!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So, the books I have at the moment (I have more but they are at a friends so don't have acces to them right now)

40k:

warhammer 40k rulebook 3rd ed (battered and missing back cover)

Tyranid 3rd ed (good to excellent condition)

blood angels 3rd ed x2 (good to excellent)

chaos space marines 3rd ed (good to excellent)

orks 3r ed (good to excellent)

eye of terror dex (good to excellent)

dark angels 3rd ed (good to excellent)

chaos collectors guide (good to excellent)

space amrines 3rd ed (good to excellent)

Imperial guard (excellent)

Necrons (excellent)

Lord of the Rings:

lotr return of the king (some pages battered but pretty good)

lotr shadow and flame (excellent)

lotr siege of gondor (excellent)

lotr the two towers (good)

warhammer:

warhammer rulebook (excellent)

vampire counts rulebook (not the new one, good to excellent)

hordes of chaos (good to excellent)

dark elves (excellent)

storm of chaos (excellent)

chaos collectors guide (excellent)

Hope this is of interest. More to come!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts