Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings All!! I'm not new but have been out of it for over a year!! I was foolish enough to look at the new BA release online the other day and the new models are amazing. Plus a few buddies from work started playing so i figured I jump back on the wagon. Its good to be home although I need to find my bearings again. well I'll see you guyz/galz around...

P.S. Anyone from the Denver area that plays?? If so post and maybe we can meet up at one of the stores. :victory:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Welcome to Heresy.

I live in Colorado and Denver is around a 50 or so mile drive for me lol.... also I'm not sure how Blood Angels on Blood Angels would work (story wise) lol.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very nice, my friends and I play at the HobbyTown in Westmister!! BA on BA would be quite interesting lol. I wish there were more stores to game at in Colorado.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I go to a store called Attactix in Aurora. and it would be kinda weird to lol... being able to predict eachothers moves

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
very nice, i likme that place as well do most of my shopping there!! maybe i'll run into you on one of these fridays...we can team up and kill xenos scum lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts