Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
very soon im going to start converting my mortifactors chapter master lord magyar, but im unsure about what to use as a base mini and what bits I should use. can someone help me out.

something with lots of skull imagery. thinking about using a dark reaper as a base but it lacks the hight and width of a SM..come on guys much needed help, my brain is spinning with prospects.

:wacko:

·
Registered
287 Posts
|Either of the Damned Legionnaire Sergeant models would likely work. I would say the one that comes with the 5man box would be best, because it has a fairly open pose that lends itself to some conversions. Not sure what pieces it comes in though, so it might take some cutting/greenstuffing/etc.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks good idea. any idea of a good weapon from a different mini i could use, i was thinking of a GK force weapon but cutting the blade end off and replaceing it with a hooked/curved blade. pedro kantors storm bolter arm would look epic.

my original idea was to use a chaplain with a skull helm...i think a LOTD mini would be perfect.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts