Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK I have Dwarf's and now want another Fantasy army so I can switch back and forth but I don't want to pick an army buy a book and then POW another new army book comes out for that race.
What armies will not be getting a new army book anytime soon?

·
Registered
353 Posts
You should know before you make a decision like that, the armies with old book, or the ones not getting updated for a while ogres, orcs and goblins, woodelves, are also not the "Best'' armies, e.g. old, not blending so well with no rules or what have you.

·
WFB Moderator
8,248 Posts
Beasts, skaven and liazrdmen are the most recent army books to have been released... I think it was daemons, DE and VC before that but I wouldnt call any of those 'recent'. Most people seem to think tomb kings will get a new book sometime later this year (probably with ogres early next year, with any luck at least).

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have picked Vampire Counts I know they took a hit with 8th but the idea of tarpitting my opponent with hundreds of zombies while my wolves/Black knights /Varghulf flanks them was too hard to pass up.
Oh yeah then there is Magic and my Counts who rock in h2h

·
Registered
442 Posts
if you so much as touch a vargulf for a game i will hunt you down and kill you 2 wraiths and a banshee will do so much more in gaming terms and are probably cheaper

1 - 8 of 8 Posts