Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Powered by Squig Tea
7,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Heretics :)

I'm looking for a new banner for a project I have on the go and as I can't make it with glue and plastic I need some help.

Here is the basis for what I want.

Could some one change it about? What I need is the 'Vash's Blog' text to be changed to 'Viscount Vash's Vault.

And for the whole image to be double the width.

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts
I'll try to take a crack at it during my 3 year old's nap time.

If you're changing the name to "viscount vash's vault" I think the style/theme might need to change and be more "vault-y" as opposed to a warning sign.

·
Powered by Squig Tea
7,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm open to changing it up some,
that graphic was a left over from when Heresy had it's own Blog section and was just something to use rather than standard text.

Cheers V

·
3,351 Posts
Hey VV,

Here are two takes on the idea. Let me know if either of these are going in the direction you're thinking.

Cheers,
Kreuger

Attachments

·
3,351 Posts
Let me know if you want to try anything else. Changing what's in the vault, etc. Or making it wider so it aligns with the body region of the blog.

·