Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I'm beginning to paint my army however im by no means a great painter nor do i have all of the GW or Vallejo paints. I know that I want a mainly red scheme on my vehicles and units, but as for color to go with it I'm lost. I'd just like to speak with someone knowledgeable to try and work out how and with what colors I'll paint my army. I'd also like to get advice as to how i will go about implementing the scheme. If anyone could help me PM me.

THANKS IN ADVANCE, Trent

·
Registered
811 Posts
it really depends on what army you are painting.

you should deffinitely cover the basics, Black, white, blood red, gore red, boltgun metal.
youre going to want some complementary colors at some point so scorpion green and dark angels green, and then probably golden yellow, shining gold, and snakebite leather. mechrite red (foundation paint) and lastly flesh colored paint and flesh ink.

Thats a good start.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
When I read the title, I thought "That's sounds like a job for me!" :grin:

Anyway, I'm pretty sure I talked over this with you already, and I still think green. I promised you a tute on dark green and have started it. I started it late though and had to go to sleep after the second step. I'll do that as soon as I can.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts